||23||

"you know you're all I think about, don't make me say it out loud.
Cuz all I think about is you..." -I wish you were here (acoustic) by HRVY

Bella stood in the middle of the parking lot, stiff and rigid as other students filled the open space

Bella stood in the middle of the parking lot, stiff and rigid as other students filled the open space. She looked beyond troubled, fingers twitching every few seconds as she glanced around, her eyes searching the area. Jessica, Mike and Tyler walked past, frowns adorning their faces as they exchanged glances - Bella didn't even blink their way, too consumed by her own thoughts. They walked onwards, meeting Angela and Eric by the school entrance.

Bella's searching soon came to an end as students all turned to their right. A familiar jeep and red convertible swung into the parking lot, effortlessly gliding into their parking spaces. It was an unspoken rule at Forks high school - no one parked in the Cullen's parking spaces. Bella watched intently as Emmett and Jasper emerged from the jeep. Rosalie and Alice soon followed, closing the convertible doors behind them. Edward climbed out the back lastly, his gaze falling on Bella immediately.

As if they were brainwashed, the students all turned to the left, watching as a sleek black Mercedes Benz pulled into the parking lot, steering around the star struck pupils with ease. Unlike the Cullens, this car didn't have a particular spot. It simply came to a stop in the middle of the road.

Both doors opened symmetrically as two brown haired beauties emerged form the vehicle. Dressed casually in a grey t shirt and blue jeans, tori closed the door behind her, straightened black hair falling down her back elegantly. She moved to the back of the car, opening the boot with a press of the button. Another hand grabbed her bag for her, slipping it over her shoulder before she had the chance.

"Thanks Cugino."

The boy grinned as he grabbed her black folder from the back of the boot. He passed it to her before slinging an arm around her shoulder affectionately. She leaned into his side as she glanced at the other students lingering around. Most were watching the pair in curiosity, some more blatantly obvious than the others. She wasn't surprised,

"That's them?" Forte's deep voice brought her out of her thoughts. She glanced up, following his line of sight. He was looking at the Cullens who stood conversing between their cars. The girl looked up at his face, trying to determine his expression. A small smile masked her lips, he looked intrigued, friendly and approachable. It made a big difference from Paul, she hadn't even thought of him since the incident the other day. Tori decided she wouldn't attend the Rez school anytime soon, it wasn't just Paul she had an issue with, it was the pack. Her mind was a mess, torn between her supposedly "adopted family" and the Cullens. She felt sadness sweep across her whenever she thought back to the old days, where her mother picked flowers with Jacob's ancestors.  A part of her knew times would change, it was inevitable. Change occurred everywhere, for better or for worse. One thing was for sure - she was not going to be pushed around any longer. She was her own person and honestly, she knew where she belonged.