||01||

"But we're still young, we don't know where we're going,

But we know where we belong..." - Sweet Creature by Harry Styles

Tori Cabaletta stood in front of her full-view mirror, slowly brushing her hair, straining to reach the ends at the middle of her back

Tori Cabaletta stood in front of her full-view mirror, slowly brushing her hair, straining to reach the ends at the middle of her back. The caramel-skinned girl glanced over her appearance as she tucked her short-sleeved black top into her dark-denim shorts, gently tugging on her talisman-necklace before slipping on her trainers.

The morning sun-light blinded Tori slightly as grabbed her school bag, stuffing it with books and equipment before jogging the stairs. An angelic hum filled the air as she stepped out the door and into the sunlight before locking the door. Her shoes softly sank into the sand as she stepped off her porch, squinting in the sun to gaze at the shore in the distance.

Rapid footsteps followed as Tori ran through the forest floor that began behind her beach hut at the far east of the Rez. The trees blurred into one quick image as she ran at an inhuman pace, slowing down as she finally neared the end of the forest, spotting a group of shirtless boys in the distance in front of a few beach houses on La Push.

A playful smile stretched itself across Tori's face as she sprinted towards the group, launching herself forwards in a blink of an eye, landing gracefully on Paul's back. The group blinked in surprise before smiling knowingly. Tori laughed, wrapping her arms around Paul's neck as he laughed with her.

"Good morning to you to, Tee", Paul joked, as she hopped off his back and walked into his embrace.

"Morning Paul.", she grinned, pulling away to greet the others.

Embry stepped forward, arms open with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Morning treacle, where's my h-", Tori's eyes glowed a gold-ish tint as she narrowed her eyes playfully as she stepped around Embry. His eyes grew wide as he tried to speak, his mouth opening and closing like a fish as no sound came out, glaring as Tori laughed.

Tori opened her arms as she engulfed Seth in a cuddle, squishing his face into her shoulder as she held him tightly. The boys' laughs echoed around them when Embry began making angry gestures towards Tori. She rolled her eyes, glowing gold again unmuting Embry.

"Morning Treacle." she mocked, laughing loudly as he lunged towards her. Before he could grab her, Sam stepped in front, wrapping his arms around the girl, causing Embry to slam into his back. The boys erupted into laughter again.

"Hello Tori" "Hey Sammy" , Sam rolled his eyes, looking down at the girl.

"Where's Jacob and Leah?", Tori frowned noticing their absence.

"I don't think they're up yet, but we've gotta go if you want to get to school on time." Paul spoke walking towards his truck. Tori began following but was stopped when Quil grabbed her arm.

"School? It doesn't start till eight thirty."

Tori smiled, walking backwards as she spoke. "I'm going to Forks school today, I'm swapping between the Rez and the town."

"You'll turn into a pale-face if you start spending all your time there." Quil threatened playfully.

"Better than a dog!" Tori winked before turning around completely and hopping in the passenger seat of Paul's truck.

As Paul drove off, Tori waved out the window to the pack.

"Right on time, thanks Paul."

Paul pulled the truck to a stop, "When am I ever late?"

Tori scoffed at his cocky-self, turning to glance out the window at the numerous students gathering in the parking lot. Her eyes glowed gold for a split second as she listened in on a few of their conversations.

Tori turned to face Paul who was already looking at her with a worried look in his eyes.

"You sure you'll be okay here? You know if you change your mind just text-" Tori placed her hand on his, "Paul I'll be fine, you know I can take care of myself." She leant up and kissed his cheek, grabbing her bag and hopping out the truck before he could respond.

Paul shook his head with a smile as he drove off, Tori watching him go with a smile.