||30||

"Doing all I can do, just to be close to you.
Every time that we meet, I skip a heartbeat." - Heartbeat by Scouting For Girls.

" - Heartbeat by Scouting For Girls

Tori yawned the moment she awoke. Despite sleeping for five hours, her body still demanded rest. If her tummy hadnt rumbled, she probably would've slept for a few more hours atleast.

She snuggled into the soft pillow, breathing in a husky scent. She knew this scent. She opened her eyes to find herself laying on her side, facing a rather fancy looking lamp. She felt a sense of deja-vu wash over her. She felt like she had been here before, but the room looked so different. She slowly sat up, her hand moving to gently rub the sleep from her eyes.

Once her eyes had adjusted to the dimly lit room, she looked around. It was Jasper's room. She recognised the lounge area across on the other side of the room, that hadnt changed. But the bedroom side of the room had definitely changed. It was much cosier than what she remembered before. It felt home-like.

 It felt home-like

She swung her legs off the side of the bed, noticing the pretty-patterened rug below

She swung her legs off the side of the bed, noticing the pretty-patterened rug below. Her eyes caught sight of a pair of white slippers. She slipped her bare feet into them, smiling as they fit her dainty feet perfectly.

She slowly stood. She reached her hands out to the bed, helping steady herself as her legs wobbled. She felt extremely weak. Her head felt heavy, and she felt this constant exhaustion that didnt want to fade. She took her time to walk to the mirror, taking a look at her appearance.
She couldve cried. Her hair was messy, a huge bandage rest across her head, wrapping around it. On her left side, there was a dark red patch where blood had begun to seep through the old bandage. The left side of her face was also purple, the bruises spreading down to her left eye, where that side of her face/head had hit the floor. Her skin looked dirty, like soot was stuck to her skin. The only appealing thing about her right now was the silky buttoned blouse that draped over her body, slightly baggy. Overall, she looked awful.