||19||

"Lately there seems to be, some insecurities
about the way i feel and where i wanna be..."
Right here by SWV

The lively room suddenly died down as soon as the double doors opened, stares following the girl as she walked through, though she didn't seem to react, to used to the stares and whispers that shadowed her every where she went

"La Push baby, you in?"

Tori smiled as she loaded her tray with pasta, her head tilted to the side as she listened in.

"S-should I know what that means?" Bella grumbled. Tori looked to her, noticing the heavy bags under her eyes and the prominent frown on her lips.

"La Push beach down on the Quileute Rez. We're all going after school." Mike leaned across the table, an excited grin on his face. Tori cleared her throat as she approached the table. The others turned to face her with smiles of their own.

"And Tori's crib is like, right around the corner." Tori laughed as she slid in between Tyler and Angela, putting her tray in front of her. "Yep. Plus I heard there's a big swell coming in." Tori spoke before shoving a spoonful of pasta into her mouth. Bella nodded but still didn't seem convinced.

Eric leaned against Angela suddenly causing the small girl to lean into Tori, nearly knocking the food off her spoon. "And I don't just surf the internet." He grinned down at Angela, trying to impress her.

"Eric, you stood up once... on a foam board." Jessica teased, earning a few laughs from the others. Tori glared half-heartedly at Eric, "Look, this is Eric." She pointed to the single piece of pasta on her spoon, "This is the board." She gestured to the spoon. "And here's the wave." Tori shoved the spoon into her mouth. The table erupted into laughter, even Bella who hadn't smiled once that day. Eric grumbled under his breath, sinking down into his seat.

Angela hadn't moved from her position, still pressed up against Tori's side. Tori shifted slightly, letting Angela rest her head on her shoulder comfortably. Tori adored the girl; so caring and kind-hearted, she was a breath of fresh air from the other students at Forks high school. Tori admired how mature and intelligent the girl was for her age, and after many, many lifetimes - Tori truly viewed Angela as one of her closest, most treasurable friends.

"There's whale watching too, come with." Angela's small voice spoke up, looking towards Bella with a kind smile.

"And Tori's crib?" Mike grinned at Tori, obviously hinting. Tori shrugged her shoulders and nodded, "Sure, you guys could come round for dinner." Mike and Tyler hooted with excitement whilst Angela and Jessica cheered. Bella looked at Tori, studying her with curiousity.

"You live on the beach?" Tori turned to face her, smiling at the girl. "Yes and no. I don't live on La Push but I do live on a beach nearby." Bella nodded, both girls jumping as Eric suddenly yelled, "La Push baby!"