07

A/n: LISTEN TO THE MUSIC ITS ONE HOUR SO YPU DONT HAVE TO REPEAT IT!

still latrelles POV*

Sofia: and Sara told Mason she swears on her dads dead body she'll kill him with her own hands if he don't shut up. So your dad told her to just go away but he kinda yelled...
Am I hearing this right? Mason who tf does he thinks he is to talk to her like that? Everyone know how depressive Sara was after what happened with her parents I'm afraid it's going to happen again.
Me: Mason what the hell dude?
Mason: what? I just told her the truth? Not my fault your bitch can't handle her self and the truth hurts her that deep. Poor girl.
I couldn't listen to him talking about her like that anymore. I punched him and then a fight broke out.
"She ain't No ones bitch!" I told him.I kept punching him and he was no top of me punched me in the face but I fast pushed him off and hit him in the nose.
Soon my dad came and pulled me off.
"LATRELLE GULLIORY STOP RIGHT NOW AND GO INSIDE! NOW" my dad yelled at me.
"Your Lucky my dad is here next time disrespect her and it wont be this pretty" I told him and went away.
As I walked to the front house I didn't saw Sara.
„Hey where is Sara?" I asked.
„She wants to be alone in her room. She couldn't calm down but then went to her room and is still there" said ruby.
I nodded okay I went inside and I could hear small sniffles coming from her room and she was singing along the song her mom sang before she died.. fuck mason why did you have to say that.

*Saras POV*
I went to my room and closed my door and listened the song my mom wrote for me. You see my parents were like co boses to the Prophets and they were best friends with Latrelles dad. They were close and the other gangs always hurt someone you love so my mom wrote a song called „Butterfly's Repose"
I listened to it on my Alexa

„Cause I'm right here.... darling I'm right here...
Close your pretty eyes,my butterfly..baby have no fear..." I sang along.
I was broken,falling apart again, In depression. Everything of that day is flashing when I close my eyes.
„Look up to the sky angel..I'm still alive. Because you want me to be..." my mom sang as I held her in my arms..

*Flash*
Dad: hide Angel under the desk.
Me: daddy where's momm- *pew pew pew*
DAD: NOO *cries*
Mom: *screams*
Me: Mommy! Mommy! Wake up! Don't close your eyes mommy please.
Mom: *sings* I love you angel
Me: mommy open your eyes please mommy don't leave me! MOM!!

Then I saw Latrelles dad come and pick my mom up.
L: im sorry S. *cries*
Me: Latrelle my mom...she- she's dead..
L: im sorry S.
*5 days after the funeral*

~incoming call from Samatha(Aunt from Latrelle)~

Me: hello aunt Samatha!
S: hey honey I'm sorry to tell you this... your dad got shot
As soon as I heard that my world fell up side down..
Me: wh-what h-how? When ? Is he dead?? Did he leave me to?
S: im sorry honey..

~END OF FLASH~
I was crying my eyes out now. I feel like I couldn't breathe. I was just 10 years old. 6 years ago my parents died. Why them?
I decided to go visit their grave. I changed into:

I wasn't really going to look cute and all that for just going to my parents grave

I wasn't really going to look cute and all that for just going to my parents grave. I put my hair in a messy bun. And walk out the door as soon as I open the front door everyone was looking worried at me. And when I say everyone I mean EVERYONE.
L: S! How are you? Where are you going?
Me: good *voice crack* my uh parents grave.. bye
R: You want me to came with you?
Me: no.. I want to be alone..
Mason: Sara Im-
Me: no save it Mason. I don't wanna hear it. I really don't have time for you.
I had a lot of voice cracks Rn..I was trying my best to not break down infront of everyone. I went to my car and speed off.. I drove to their grave and bought my moms favourite flowers. And some food and drinks.
I walked out the door and sat next to their grave.
Me: mom mom.. hey dad.. Uhm- I miss you...a lot...Im studying for fashion! And the teachers said I'm really good at it. Here are your favourite flowers mommy and for dad...I know you always wanted me to try and eat kiwi... I hate it but today I'll try it for you...*takes kiwi with spoon* I think this is how you take it *laughs* and let me try it now... *trys* mmm...it's okay... it's not that Bad like i though haha...
I found out Ruby was my cousin.. mom I never knew his mom was your sister.. but I'm not mad.. I understand for sure you tried to protect them and never told anyone about them... I wish y'all were here now with me... why did you had to leave so early..
- I spoke my self out-
Im gonna go now mom and dad... Latrelle and the others might be worried... good bye parents..I miss you and love you a lot...
I heard a voice say „remember my dear your strong and your beautiful very beautiful"
Me: you too mom... bye

I walked to my car and drove home...
I walked out of my car and everyone was outside.. are they waiting for me? It's like 9pm..
I just kept walking with my head down..
Me: Good night guys..
L: Good Night S..i love you
Me: I love you too Trell...can ruby stay in your room pleas-e you can play video games with him.. I think he needs someone to teach him cause he really sucks *laughs*
R: im fine with that...
L:oh-okay  Uhm... good Night hermosa..
Me: good night Trell..Good night boss,cousin,and guys... I don't know everyone- ugh just good night
I said as I walked away to my room.
_________________________________
Im crying while writing this...