♥16♥ Tower of Wishes Arc - Unbreakable sword

ابدأ من البداية

"We can't let you do this!" Tetsutetsu shouted, "It's not manly to leave a woman behind and let her cover our asses! Eijirou, say something!" 

"Yuuki, I can't let you do this. The risk is too high-" He felt Yuuki put a finger against his lips. She's looking at him with him with her usual smile that told him everything will be okay. "Yuuki..." 

"Trust me on this one." 

Everyone but him stood still. Katsuki was the first one to make a move. He chose to head for the next floor. He went for the gate on the other side of the red and white spider lillies. The gate slowly opened and a voice asked if they are going to all advance while leaving one to fight the floor boss. 

"We're leaving Yuuki behind." 

The gate fully opened and they asked for the guys to all come to the other side. 

"Katsuki!" Tetsutetsu shouted, "You're cold and heartless! You're just going to leave Yuuki behind?!" 

"I am." 

Seeing the situation became like this, Neito chose to follow Katsuki. 'I can't believe this guy. He realizes the risk of death is very high for Yuuki and he still went forward. Seems like he wanted the wish really badly. Of course, at the very last moment, I will one up him and take the wish for myself. My Magic is not something flashy like a hero's. If anything, I look like a thief. That's why our group is known as the Phantom Thief!" He thought with a nasty grin on his face. 

Eijirou, Tetsutetsu, and Hitoshi followed Katsuki too. The three of them didn't want to leave Yuuki behind but they didn't have a choice; the floor boss made such a decision because they're confident they can kill every single last one of them if they had fought together. However, just leaving one behind meant the others did not need to overexert their Magic. The correct answer was a cruel and harsh one, testing one's rationality and see if there will be a group fighting. The conditions were made to make an inner conflict happen. Yuuki prevented an inner conflict from happening by volunteering to stay behind. 

The gate's slowly closing once everyone's gone through it. The others didn't dare to look behind them. If they looked back, they will regret leaving Yuuki behind. 

"Yuuki!!!" 

However, one of them DID turn back. Katsuki turned himself around! 

Yuuki looked at Katsuki and she tilted her head, "Hm?" 

He pointed at her, "This is your Master's order! You are NOT allowed to die!" 

And how did she respond? She got on one knee, a hand to her heart, "Yes, Master!" 

"You better catch up! If I found you've died, I will carry your ashes and make fun of you every single day! You will not be able to rest! Don't die! Don't you fucking die! 

And the door finally closed. Katsuki was panting from shouting in order to deliver his words to Yuuki. 

'It doesn't seem like it, but leaving Yuuki behind has to be hard on him too.' Hitoshi thought as he looked at Katsuki panting for breath. 

"Katsuki..." Eijirou whispered. 

"Are we advancing?" Neito asked. 

"No. We wait." Katsuki said to him. 

"What? This is the perfect opportunity to raid the next floor-" Neito was then grabbed Katsuki. Katsuki lifted him up slightly so his feet barely touched the ground. 

"Just because I left her behind on the other side of this fucking door, it doesn't mean I have to advance without her! If you want to go on on your own, you fucking leave! I am waiting for the stupid wolf to catch up!"