[021]

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE.

BOTH Lily and Evangeline step out the car frantically seeing as they're ten minutes late for the ceremony

BOTH Lily and Evangeline step out the car frantically seeing as they're ten minutes late for the ceremony. "I'm glad you're finally here." Maddie warmly smiles, engulfing her sister in a tight hug. Evangeline thought that her sister looked beautiful, she wore this long lace white wedding dress with a long train down the back. The back of the dress was open and the front had a slight slit to make it look more sexy. Evangeline complimented her sister as she handed her a bouquet of white roses. Maddie linked her arm within her sisters as they took a deep breath, getting ready to enter the chapel.

Two Italian men open the large wooden doors open and all eyes direct quickly onto Maddie and Evangeline. They all stand in sync at the sight of the bride, smiling widely and blowing kisses at the two girls. They begin to make their way down the aisle as the classic wedding tune is played in the background by a woman on the piano. The large church was decorated beautifully with white ribbons, fairy lights and many flowers. It made Evangeline excited to one day plan her wedding, but it made her sad when she realised she could never marry her true love.

The closer that Evangeline got to Harry, the more she wanted to cry. She stared at him in the perfectly fitted suit that he tried on when he was with her, he looked absolutely breathtaking. She caught eye contact with him briefly, but she quickly looked away from him. She couldn't bear to even be in this situation right now, and looking at Harry would've made it much worse. They both step up the three steps before Evangeline turns and kisses her sister on the cheek before taking her bouquet out of her manicured hands. She stepped to the left of Maddie, purposely eyeing the floor to avoid the gaze from the man she wished was hers.

"Today we are gathered here to celebrate the love between Madeline Rose Sinclair and Harry Edward Styles." The priest begins before taking a short breath for air, "But before we begin, is there anyone who objects as to why these two should not be wed." The room was completely silent as everyone turns their heads, soon enough someone stands up. Zayn. Gasps are heard from the wedding guests when they see someone has objected to the wedding, it seemed like this only happened in movies so it was a shock to everyone. Except Evangeline, there was no doubt in her mind that Zayn was going to object.

"Zayn sit down!" Maddie quietly shouts to the nicely dress man, he huffs in annoyance before plopping himself down very loudly on the wooden chair as he crosses his arms. Evangeline felt bad for him, she knew how much he loved and cared for Maddie but I guess just it wasn't meant to be with them. If only she knew that Zayn proposed to her sister last night.