11. Happy end

Suddenly you hesitate and stop. "What's wrong?" Shouto walks up to you. "Do you have an idea on how I could activate it?" "Hmm, I think you should try to image that you gather all your power in one point, like your arm." You nod and close your eyes to concentrate. When you open your eyes the [E/C] is replaced by black. Shouto is shocked. In an instant you're next to Shouto and tackle him to the ground.
"[Y/N]!" The [E/C] in your eyes comes back and you collaps. Shouto catches you and gives you a hug. "I-I did it..." You mumble. "You definitely did it!" Shouto lifts you up and makes a twirl. "But gosh, your eyes were scary." "Huh?" You look surprised. "You didn't notice? Your eyes became ink black." You back up and take your place, "Let's try it again!"

"So you managed to activate your quirk?" Endeavor looks up from his paperwork, "That is great news, [Y/N]." "The only thing is," You move a bit, "After I activated it the first time it didn't work anymore." "That is quite normal, you haven't used it ever so don't expect it to work immideately how you want, you need to practise." "Thank you." You bow and leave the room. "What did he say?" Shouto leans against the wall. "He said it was great news." You smile. "Nice." He gives you a quick hug and says, "I'll be doing some work now, since Aizawa sensei backed up our sick homeroom teacher we got a lot more essays, even when it's vacation." He sighs and walks off. "Good luck!" You go to Hana to help her with some housework.

*3 months later, late November*
Shouto gasps. "You're a literal monster." he says while he points at you. You smirk and walk up to him. You have now full control over your quirk and can control your eyes. "Tired already? I thought you were a honour third year student." You give him a hug. "Since you found out that you can pick how much you want to multiply something you've been a literal beast." "Good way to talk about your girlfriend." He laughs, "Good point." (Ps. you can still only use a specific multiplier twice but you don't have to use ten times first to be able to use nine times.) Suddenly you sink to the ground, "Guess my stamina multiplier ran out." You are both now a gasping mess.
"Training hard as always?" Fuyumi walks up to you with drinks in her hand. "Here." She hands you a cold bottle of water. "Thank you so much." You gladly accept the drink.  "Let's call it a day, it's already 10 P.M." Shouto says. "10 P.M.?!" You look around, "I didn't notice it getting dark." Fuyumi laughs, "That's what you get when you're doing something that takes full concentration." Shouto helps you get up, "In some aspects I'm still your senpai." He laughs. "I never said you wasn't *gasps* but it's a miracle how fast you get your stamina back." You smile.
"Are you done showering yet?" Shouto knocks on the bathroom door. "Yes, yes, almost done." You walk out of the bathroom. "That those pyjamas still fit you." Shouto looks at the nightdress Natsuo gave you for your 16th birthday. "I haven't grown a single centimeter since that time." You let yourself fall onto your bed and Shouto joins you. "Your hair is still wet." He lets his right hand go through your hair. "It's amazing how you can use your quick to dry hair, that's probably the thing I like best about you." "Pff, thank you ma'am." He crawls under the blankets. "Do the girls in your class often ask you to dry their hair?" "Huh?" "Oh pff, I meant did they ask that in your first year, when you needed to live in dorms?" He chuckles, "They actually did, at first I found it annoying but it was fun to be honest." "If I go to U.A. do I need to live in dorms?" Shouto pulls you under the blankets, "You do, you won't have another choice as a first year, in your second year you're allowed to go home in the weekends and you can choose if you want to live in dorms or at home when you're in your third year." "So I won't see you for a year? only in the weekends?" You come a bit closer to Shouto and rest your head on his chest. "Correct, but I probably will visit the school a few times as alumnus." He plays with your hair. "hm." You answer and close your eyes, you really enjoy these moments. You cuddly for a bit and you fall asleep quickly after.

"This is [Y/N] [L/N], she is a transfer student, please give her a nice welcome." Yes girl, you made it! You're now officially a U.A. hero course student. Shouto graduated and he took you with him for graduation prom. 2 years after you graduated from U.A. you and Shouto married and lived in a beautiful house near the city. You became Shouto's sidekick and you were a feared duo for villains.

OMGOSH, so yeah this is the end xD. This really was something out of my comfort-zone and I am not doing it again xD. I did enjoy writing this but I just really feel like I am not good enough to write this sort of stuff. I am really sorry that it wasn't much of a x reader but I hope you enjoyed it anyway <3.