10. Villain attack

"Do you want to show Fuyumi your new clothes? I bet she is really proud of me." Shouto helps you get up, you're still red from the laughter. "Do you show your new clothes to people?" You tilt your head slightly. "Of course you do!"
"What is the world in going on here?" Fuyumi walks into the room. "Speak of the devil." Shouto walks up to Fuyumi. "I just got back from shopping with [Y/N] and she really wants to show you her new clothes." "You said that-" "Pff, nonsense." he replies. You sigh and walk to the bags. You show all the things you got, she shows her approval. "You got some pretty neat stuff, I am proud of both of you." "I am really happy you did this for me." You smile shyly. "Isn't she cute?" Shouto gives you a hug from behind. Fuyumi rises one eyebrow, "What is going on between you two?" You're really embarrassed and try to get out of his hug. "We're dating." Shouto replies without any hesitation in his voice. "Ahh, I see." She winks and leaves the room. You sink to the ground. Shouto starts to laugh when he sees the expression on your face. "Come on, [Y/N]. We'll have to tell them someday." "You're right." You stand up and take all the bags. "I'll wash these, after that I have to vacuum the halls and can we when that's done train?" Shouto nods, "I need to do some homework as well." You both do your own thing.

*Four months later, late August (Summer vacation)*
It's now four months later, Shouto trained you everyday and you got way better at it, still you couldn't figure out if you have a quirk and it really frustrated you. Everybody now also knew you and Shouto were dating and accepted it. A lot had happened in these few months, one thing being a villain attack. Let's start from the begin.

*Two week earlier*
You lay in your bed, keeping yourself awake with useless thoughts. You look at your alarm, 02:34. Pff, I am awake for 4 hours already. You get up and walk onto your balcony. It's so nice outside. "Can't sleep as well?" You look to your left and smile, "Yea, I see you can't sleep either." Shouto nods, "Wait, I'll come to you." He walks back into his room and opens your door. "You know," Shouto stands next to you and lays his arm around your waist, "I have this weird feeling laying in my chest, like something bad is going to happen." "Probably just your imagination." You move a bit closer to Shouto and rest your head on his shoulder. You stand there for a moment, enjoying eachothers company. "Wait, what's that?" You point at some blue light that vaguely shines in the distance. "Is that...?" Shouto narrows his eyes, "FIRE!" You're quickly fully awake. "[Y/N] wake the others! I'll call 119!" Shouto turns around but then jumps back. "What's wrong-"  You turn around as well. "Hey [Y/N], it's been a long time." Somebody is in the room. Shouto stands a bit in front of you. "What are you doing here, Dabi? I thought you were a wanted criminal. I haven't seen you since All Might's retirement." You look from Shouto to the guy whom's face you now can see, they seem to know eachother. "H-how do you know my name?" You're trembling a bit. "You don't remember me? I guess it was a long time ago, you were three, weren't you?" He comes even closer but Shouto stops him by using his ice quirk. "Waste of time." Is all he says and he uses his blue flames to melt the ice. "Tch, what are you even doing here?" He looks you right in the eyes, "I am here to take [Y/N] with me." You're now completely shaking. "You're here alone, aren't you?" Shouto asks.
"It would be dumb to say yes, but you've got a good eye my boy." "I'll take that as a yes." You look at Shouto, He doesn't seems scared at all... Shouto gives you a look that says "Warn the others, I can handle this." While Shouto distracts the so called Dabi guy you jump from your balcony to Hana's. Dabi shouts something incomprehensible and tries to follow you but Shouto stops him and they start to fight. You quickly wake Hana and tell in few words what is happening, she first is shocked but immidiately comes in action. You both wake the others. When you all run back to your room they are gone. You rush to your balcony and see Shouto fighting with 8 people. So that jerk lied. Endeavor quickly goes help Shouto who seems to have a hard time, no blaming him. "I'll call the pro heroes!" Hana rushes off to the cellphone. "Isn't there something we can do?!" You desperately look at Fuyumi who shakes her head, "We'll only be a burden, and you definitely need to stay away from those guys." Fuyumi pulls you close. A few moments later more pro heroes appear at the house and they help Endeavor and Shouto out. Before the villains could be captured they disappear in what seems to be someones quirk. "What is happening-" You look at Fuyumi before everything becomes black. Suddenly you're in a room with the one and only Dabi. You can't move from fear and confusion. "I am sorry," his voice is now filled with regret and sadness, "I am sorry I couldn't take care of you anymore." He gives you a quick hug and then everything becomes black again.

"She is awake!" You open your eyes, you lay in your bed and Shouto sits next to you. "I was so worried, [Y/N]." His voice breaks down and he gives you a hug. "W-what happend?" You try to sit up but your body won't move. "The villains escaped and they took you with them but after a few minutes you were teleported back." All the memories from that night come back. "I-I... Dabi..." "I know, he explained the situation to me when we were fighting, he used to care for you when you were little, right?" You nod. "I am so glad you are okay." He hugs you again and gives you a kiss. In the end nobody was badly hurt but the villains did escape.

*present*
"[Y/N], I know you can do it, try to use your quirk!" Shouto cheers you own while blocking your attacks.

(To be continued)