7. Flowers

2 weeks have passed since then. Like you promised you made soba for Shouto and it actually was pretty good for your first try. You trained everyday and you already started to feel stronger.
"Ahw man." Shouto walks into the kitchen. "Whats wrong?" You ask. He holds up a piece of paper. "What's this?" You turn it around a few times. "Why is there a big F?" You look at Shouto. "I failed," he sighs, "We needed to do a test with another classmate. I got paired up with Mineta." He sits down, "It was a physical test and let's say Mineta isn't the best in that." You give the paper back, "But why did you get a F?" "Because it was a shared grade and since Mineta failed I failed too." Hana walks into the room, "I need to mop the floor, [Y/N] and Shouto can you pick some flowers for the living space?" "Sure thing." Shouto grabs your hand. "Where do we get flowers?" you say. Shouto looks over his shoulder, "[Y/N], there are so many things that you don't know exist in this house, we have a beautiful flower garden." Shouto brings you to the back of the manor.

You see a big field with all different kinds of flowers. "Here are the flowers, behind it is a big grass field where you also can do sports or just chill, it's really nice on days like this."
"These ones are pretty," you kneel by some yellow flowers. "Those are Daffodils, they don't smell that nice tho." Shouto picks one and holds it in front of your nose. You sniff. You make a disgusted face, "Yea you're right."
"Let's pick some roses, these ones haven't been crossbred so they still smell amazing. If you buy them at a store they don't smell, it's a real pity." Shouto brings you to a flowerbed with red roses. You gasp, "they are so pretty." "Before you pick them you have to watch for-" "Ouch." You lick your finger. "...thorns." Shouto continues his sentence. "Jeez [Y/N], I warned you." "Why dow thew have thworns." You ask with your finger in your mouth. Shouto laughs, "To protect themselves, dummy." You look at your finger. "You know a lot about flowers." "Eheh..." Shouto puts his hand on the back of his neck, "I mean, flowers can be really interesting," He kneels besides you, "They are so pretty and... how can I say it? Grateful I guess. If you care well for them they will show their gratitude through their smell and appearance. I hope it makes sense." You look at him, Why does he looks so handsome and gentle when he talks like that. "I understand." You say and smile. "I mostly cared for this garden when I was in middle school but when I went to high school I didn't had the time for it, so now Matsu does most of it." He looks back at the flowers, "Here, this is how you pick them," He takes a knife out of his pocket and he cuts a branch of. "See."
He puts the flower in your hair and smiles, "You're pretty, [Y/N]." You're speechless. "Ahw, you're blushing." Shouto looks at you and then laughs. "Okay let's pick around 10 roses."
After you picked the roses he gives you a tour of the garden. "Look, these are Plumeria flowers." He stops at some white flowers with yellow in the middle. "These also smell great, they have a really unique smell." "What are those?" You point at some orange flowers. "Those are called Thunbergia or Black-eyed Susan vines." He walks up to them, "These ones aren't fully grown yet, they can grow up to 4 meters."
You continue walking, sometimes stopping to smell a flower.

"You have cherry blossom?!" You look at 2 rows of cherry blossom trees. "We do." He grabs your hand and walks with you underneath the trees. "This is a great spot to go to if you want to be alone and just think, I went here quite a lot when I was younger, at that time I had a really hard time dealing with my mothers death." You can hear that it still hurts him to talk about it. You want to continue walking but Shouto stops you. The wind starts to blow and cherry blossom flies all around you. He takes both your hands in his. "[Y/N], I want to tell you something."

(To be continued)

Changed [Todoroki Shouto x Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara