9. New clothes

"Are you done washing the dishes?" Shouto walks into the kitchen. "Two plates left." You look up. Shouto glares at it and says: "Good enough." and grabs your arm. "But it's still dirty-" "I think we have to do something about your eyes, you would look cute with glasses tho." "Funny." You reply. It was Saturday and Shouto is taking you to the mall. Breakfast took longer than expected and because it is always bussier on Saturdays Shouto is a bit hurried.
"To the mall, please." He says to the driver. He holds the door open for you, "Ladies first." You laugh, "Your dad said the same thing when we first met." "It that so?" He smiles and gets in himself. "Do you have something in mind that you would like?" He looks at you. "Uh- no." He looks surprised, "Didn't bother to look at magazines I see." "Oh, I am sorry," You look at your hands, "Didn't know they existed." "Heh?!" He pokes you in your side, "You really had no life before this." You sigh, "Sort of." He laughs, "Even more reason to get you something nice."

"This... is it?" You can't believe your eyes, "It's huge." You look at an indoor mall with 3 floors. "This is only a smaller one, there are way bigger ones. If we have more time I can take you to one. Follow me." You follow Shouto through the crowd of people. "S-Shouto." You quickly grab his arm. "Almost lost me already?" He smiles, "I know some stores Fuyumi always goes to, we can check them out first."

"Hmm... What about this?" Shouto holds up a black lingerie one-piece. "PUT THAT BACK!" You quickly grab it and put it back. "I was just joking." He smiles. "Why are we even here?" You uncomfortably look around. "Because you need new clothes [Y/N], Fuyumi wrote this store down." He looks at the piece of paper he got from Fuyumi. "Can you... I don't want to be rude but...wait outside?" You anxiously look at him. "Whaha, fine. But I have been here before with Fuyumi and-," He looks at you, "Okay fine fine, if you need to check out you can call me." You look around and sigh. After 30 minutes you walk up to Shouto and ask if you can check out. "Of course we can." You walk back the store in. "Hm?" He looks at the sign that says how much you need to pay. "You didn't get much I see." "I-I got...," You take the bag of the counter, "Enough." He laughs, "Oh my, [Y/N]." He takes the receipt, "You just got some cheap stuff, but if you like it, it's alright."

You shop for another 2,5 hours and end up with a couple of shirts, jeans and a sweater.
"Let's see, the last things we need are a pair of shoes and a dress." You look confused. "A dress, where do I need a dress for?" "You need some formal clothes, look this store has some beautiful dresses." Shouto drags you to another store. "Do you like this one?" He holds up a red dress. You look at it and shake with your head, "What about this one?" You point at a [F/C] dress. "Good choice! Let's try it on." You take the right size and quickly change. You slowly walk out of the dressing room. It's a [F/C] dress that stops a bit before your knies, it has flared sleeves and a open back. "Breathtaking..." Shouto mumbles. "Huh? Did you say something?" You look at Shouto. "No, do you like it?" He asks. You look at yourself. "I really like it." "Then we'll take this one!" You quickly buy some new shoes and go back home.

"Shopping is so exhausting." Shouto lets himself fall onto a sofa. You look around. "So this is the living room?" You stand in a room with a tall ceiling, 3 sofas, a television, couple of bookcases and a few plants. "Yes?" Shouto looks surprised, "How can you never have been here?" You look around, "If I needed to do something here Hana would always say that she would do it." "Strange." Shouto replies. You look at a photograph, "Is this your mother?" Shouto looks over his shoulder, "Yes, it is." "She was so pretty." You take the photo and take a close look. You then walk to Shouto and hold it besides his face. "Oh. Your right side really looks like your mom. Weird that DNA worked like that with you." He laughs. "It's a miracle how my face turned out like this." You put the photo back. "I really like it." You say and turn around. Suddenly Shouto stands behind you. "Oh jeez, you scared me." You smile. Shouto comes closer and smiles.
"[Y/N], do you want to be my girlfriend?" You didn't saw that question coming. "Pff, I can better ask that question to you, who would want to be my boyfriend, like I-" "[Y/N]!?! Oh my lord I want to hit you so bad. I like you, I told you that before." He gives you a hug. "Let me ask it differently, can I be your boyfriend?" you snuggle into his shoulder. "Hmhm." He gives you a kiss on your neck. "It's so weird," you say. "What?" he asks. "If I hold my head here," You place your head on his right shoulder, "You're coldish, but if I hold my head here," You go back to his left side, "You're warm." He chuckles. "[Y/N], [Y/N], [Y/N], you really remind me of a little girl." You giggle and back up a bit. You suddenly look confused. "Wait, so do you feel a warmth coming from your body on one side and-" "[Y/N]!?" He laughs and quickly picks you up. "Yo, you strong man." You say trying to look cool. He shakes with his head, "You're as light as a feather my princess." He gently throws you on the sofa and then joins you. "Do you like this?" He says while tickling your waist. "NO, NO I don't *Laugh attack* like that!" He continues to tickle your until you can't speak anymore. You grab your stomach and try to make yourself into a ball but it doesn't work. "Please, *Laugh attack* stoppp." You say. He stops tickling you. "oh my," he laughs, "You are so much fun to tease." "What is going on here?" A surprised Hana looks around the corner, "Are you bullying our little girl?" "She asked stupid questions so I learned her a lesson." "No but like I really want to know-" Shouto tickles you again. "Ahh, stop stop." Hana laughs and shakes with her head, "Children..."

(To be continued)