8. Shouto

You're a bit confused. "Eh, tell something?" You look at your shoes and giggle a bit. Shouto places his index finger under your chin so you have to look him in the eyes. "You're blushing again" He smiles, you try to look down again but he doesn't let you. "Come on, don't hide your face. You look cute." He let's go of your chin and places his right hand on your cheek. "[Y/N], I like you." Your eyes widen but before you can say anything back he kisses your lips. After a moment he lets go. "You're as red as a tomato, [Y/N]." He laughs. You're still speechless. "Lost your tongue?" He inspects your face. You can finally speak, "I- like... you too..." Shouto claps in his hands, "That's what I wanted to hear!" He holds your hand, "Let's go back to Hana, or she'll get suspicious."

"What do you have in your hair?" Hana looks surprised. "That's a rose, Hana." Shouto says while he takes it out of your hair. "yeah, I can see that much. Didn't I ask you to pick roses for the living room?" She is just joking around. "Oh, we totally forgot, but we have to train now so you have to do it yourself." Shouto laughs, "Come [Y/N]."

"Are we going to the outside area?" You ask while Shouto drags you through the hallway. "Yep. I think your body got strong enough to atleast show some sort of hint from your quirk." "But what if I don't have a-" Shouto suddenly stops walking and you bump into him. "Oh I am sorry-" "[Y/N]." He turns around and points at you, "I truely believe that you my girl have a quirk and if you don't believe that yourself it won't work." "I understand." You say, sometimes he really can look scary.
Just like the first time he places you in the middle of the field and he backs up a bit himself. "I teached you how to 'attack' right?" You nod. "Okay come at me with all you've got. Without trying to use your quirk." He adds.
You stand in position and try to attack him. A moment later you lay on the ground. "Not bad." He says while he lets go of your arms. "Huh?" Shouto laughs at your reaction. "Don't forget I am in my third year of school at U.A., they teach you a couple of things." "but I did what you showed me." You look upset. "Get that look off your face [Y/N], you won't win with only following steps." He helps you up. "Okay try again, but try to do something that surprises your opponent so you can catch them off-guard." You try to reach him for an hour straight but you always end up on the ground. "I- *gasp* can't- *gasp gasp* reach- *gasp*," You point at him, "You." "Already out of stamina?" He walks up to you. "You're *gasp* just inhuman." You say while you're still bowed forward. "Here, this will cool you down." He pours a bottle of water which he cooled down with his quirk over your back. You scream. "THAT'S COLDDD!" You jump up. "It's so much fun to tease you." He says with a smirk on his face. It ended in a romp where you both ended up on the ground having cramps from laughter. You sigh, "Oh my, we look horrible." You really did, your clothes are covered in dirt en yours are wet as well. "Let's bring them to the washing machines." Shouto helps you get up. "Good idea."

Shouto takes his shirt off. "Pff, it sure is warm here." He catches you staring at him. "What? It's dirty right?" He looks at his shirt, "This is dirty, right?" You wave with your hand, "Yes, it is dirty." You take it from him and put it with the rest of the laundry in the washing machine. "Why don't you wash your clothes?" "I will, later. I have to gather the laundry from the others before I wash my shirt. It's a waste to turn on the washing machine for just one shirt." "I'll get a new shirt for you, you'll catch a cold if you keep wearing that shirt. Stay here." He walks out of the room. A few moments later he comes back. "Here." He throws a hoodie at you. "I looked in your closet but the only thing I could find were your old clothes, so you can keep that one." You catch the hoodie, "But it's yours." "Hm, or don't you want it?" "No, thank you!" You smile and Shouto turns around so you can change.
"You can look back now." Shouto turns around and laughs, "It's more a dress than a shirt, I'll ask father if we can get you some new clothes." "Oh no, I don't want that. You shouldn't spend more money on me than you already have!" "Sorry?" He wanted to leave the room but he turns around, "[Y/N], I think there is something that you don't understand. Yes, you work here, but we all see you as a family member. Isn't it normal to get a family member new clothes if they need to?" "Yes, but-" He points at you, "No buts, miss [L/N]. Let's see, today is Thursday so I'll take you to the mall on Saturday." You sigh, sometimes he can be really stubborn. "Oh and [Y/N]," Shouto holds his head in the dooropening, "Thank you for this evening." He chuckles and disappears. You immediately turn red.

(To be continued)