Chapter 9

The next morning after Jenny's huge stuffing, Chris had woken up extra early to get Jenny breakfast in bed . He ordered her a large variety of breakfast foods including pancakes , bacon,chocolate pastries,eggs,sausage and all the syrups and sauces too go with them . He knocked on the door pretending to be room service as Jenny rolled over rubbing her eyes and sitting herself up " come in .." she said yawning . As Chris entered the room he laughed wheeling in a tray of all food meant for 'both' of them but really mainly meant for Jenny to make her even plumper .
" wow this smells amazing .. but there's so much .." she said grabbing a piece of bacon and immediately feeding it to herself .
" hey no Jenny the hotel have insisted that they hand feed you today .. I know it seems pretty extra but it's all part of the pamper service .. trust me it's great " he said smiling and kissing her chubby cheek. Chris then opened the door for two members of staff . One was a male butler and the other was a fairly thin lady with an intimidating face and stature .
" hello Jenny I'll be feeding you today making sure you get the best service possible .." she smiled at Jenny trying to make her feel comfortable.
Jenny seemed nervous but as always didn't think that much into it just assuming this resort had a very classy rich group of clients who enjoyed being fed like kings .
The male butler then decided to instruct Jenny too sit back in the bed as the lady begun stuffing large mouthfuls of food into Jenny.
The lady sped up visibly watching Jenny's chubby body Grow rounder with every calorific bite . " you're doing wonderful Jenny .." the woman said encouragingly the butler rubbing her bloated gut .

Jenny pov
This whole experience was rather strange but oddly relaxing . I mean it was really nice to feel pampered and the food was to die for . But I'm super worried I'm getting really fat .. I mean I know Chris said he didn't mind but I can't help but feel like he's just trying to make me feel better for acting like such a fat pig ..

Eventually Jenny had even fed the entire huge tray of food her belly round and stuffed as she layed on her back groaning in pain but also satisfaction . " did you enjoy that blubber- I mean babe .." Chris said going red thankfully realising she was too full to care or realise .
The staff eventually left pulling Chris out into the hall to talk privately .
The woman began talking " we are really liking the way Jenny is developing but it's not happening as quickly as we would like .. she has all the potential to become a huge fatty but that will come with an extra nudge in the right direction .. we've booked her a special spa appointment for this evening which will for sure plump her up .." the woman smirked at him happily before returning back to work .
"What would this spa treatment consist off .. "Chris thought before going back to comfort Jenny who had now passed out into a food coma .
Jenny's body had really come along .. she now had thick thighs coated in cellulite .. a beautiful round butt which caused her extra wide hips too sway when she walked .. even her boobs had grown now going from a measly b cup to a d .. she had also grown fat on her arms which cut into her t shirts .. her hands and fingers were turning into thick sausages and her face was on the brink of a second wobbling chin . But the part that made her look the fattest and roundest was her belly which had now begun to hang over her waistband ..
She was a whole new Jenny but Chris couldn't get enough of it .

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter !! Thanks for all your support as always <3