The Beginning

"All dark fae are to remain banned from reaching the surface, this is an ancient rule upon which lord Stephn, the lord of the light fae, enforced." Zuna emphasised.

My brothers and I ,as the guardians of the gates between the surface and the underworld, were constantly reminded of  this law by our man in charge, Zuna.

"Yes yes yes and we are not even supposed to speak nor engage in contact with them, upon sight we kill them, blurr blurr blurr, " I sighed. Zuna frowned , I'm sure he was angry at me now.

"He needs to chill ,this one , we know the laws already." Balin rolled his eyes.

We all laughed.

Zuna just walked away. I am sure he is going to punish us about that sooner or later. 

In the shadows from the underworld appeared a glowing Green light from a distance. We all rushed , took our armour and prepared for what was to come.

"Your turn , Beasty. Now prove your worth as the guardian of the gates" ,Shouted Zuna while starring at me.

"Yes Zuna" I said. Took my armour and balanced my energy and focussed it on my feet , to be balanced and firm on the ground.

I was ready for anything , and prepared to prove my worth as a guardian. My parents would be proud. But they only wanted me to be a royal guard and to achieve that , this is part of the route.

As the light was now glowing ,filling up the darkness. Nothing was merely visible other than this light.

Well as the light fae we have the ability to look deep into light ,even what makes up the sun ,itself , we can study that.

But today my eyes were sour , I couldn't form clear images from what was coming forth.

I quickly jump upon command and create a shield wall to protect the gates and ensure whatever that being is , it doesn't get passed the walls.

I made my shield strong , and spread it over a wide area. Ensuring wide protection.

All of a sudden there was a blast on my wall and the gates flew open. I felt my energy changing rapidly. I was becoming weak, weakened by the coming light,  I tried to stand up and balance myself, but clearly I needed rest.

This force is not of a dark fae. Dark fae are powerful but I know dark energy, this is not dark energy nor light energy. But how did it get to the underworld?

The gate seals are only broken by light fae energy. And this is not a light fae that was coming forth.

I specter away from the gates , to relax and fix my energy.

"The gates , The gates !!!!" Zuna shouted. "Protect the gates".

My head was spinning. This never occurred before. I tried by all means to remain calm and balance my energy, but as the being got closer , its as if its energy was weakening all of us , my brothers now were losing their power as well.

"Balin, Zuna!! Protect the gates." I half shouted.

There was nothing but darkness now. My brothers had just been knocked out. The pain was unbearable. There was also this loud sound ,different from that of the sirens from the Banjrine river. This sound was in low , sharp frequencies ,  they cut you from the inside.

I pushed with all the energy remaining and did the ,Makrein. And managed to close the gate seals once more.

When I looked around , we are all now on the other side of the gates, in the Underworld. Fear creeped closer. We have opened the gates and closed ourselves in. I try to look for my brothers but I see them being captured by the creatures of the deep konjir.

I take a deep breath, "Zuna, Balin. Zu...." I call out.

There was a green figure , I assume it is the one responsible for that light , It was coming closer and closer , I couldn't see it clearly. 

While trying to look, I felt a sharp force on my back, I couldn't feel my body.

***Blackout***

I went unconscious.