Naw naw fuck that I'm getting real disrespectful cause she tried the fuck outta me when she brought my dad up.

Amourxari

Liked by K9DADON and 6,009 others

Amourxari @Only1vaeh I said what the fuck I said and bitch if you wanna fight it's up there and it's stuck there the fuck! Swipe to see her nudes 🥰.

View all 2,488 comments

K9DADON No cap that bitch head was trash 🤣!
↪️Drewitdabag real talk bro felt like she had cotton mouth or sum😂

"I just know vaeh dirty pussy ass ain't talking shit bro" jayla said walking in my room with Kayla and Jada behind her.

"Right talking shit like she wasn't on the porch balling her eyes out for Kevin to open the door and say he loved her" Kayla said sitting down on my bed.

"Oop who is this vaeh y'all speak of and when do she wanna fight" Jada said with a tight lip smile on her face.

"Man this girl from broward, me and her use to be close until her "bestfriend"started liking me and her whole attitude towards me changed"

"I ain't even know her and syncir had anything going on cause she kept hyping me on to fuck with him so I did"

"Then she gon come out the blue talking bout I should stop messing with him because she in love with him"

"If me and him wasn't so deep into the relationship I would have backed up but me and him was already six fucking months and she waited that long to tell me she loved him so In my mind I'm like "oh so they must be messing around" so I confronted syncir about it and he told me she just sucked his dick a few times but they was always just friends"

"Freak bitch" Jada mumbled while I continued explaining.

"So I ask him have they done anything recently and he told me no then he showed me messages between them she basically was telling him to leave me but he wasn't tryna come up off me I don't blame him tho"

"So long story short she wanted to fight me because she said I took her first love me being me I was down to fight but I lost. And I was kindly taking that L in peace cause you can't win every fight."

"Wait so when did all this happen" Jada asked.

"Bitch in 2019 I don't know why this bitch even bringing my name up on this stupid ass app but it's cool cause I can fight real good now. I want that bitch to try me if she want." My blood started to boil just thinking about her.

Jayden ran in the room and laid in Jada lap.

"Bigdaddykenny blue heart facetime video" Siri said as jayla phone started ringing.

I busted out laughing cause she stupid as hell for making that his name.

"Yessssss" jayla said smiling in the camera.