Episode/Chapter 2 part 1

After the arial relay race rematch, Soarin and the rest of team Cloudsdale flew out of the arena and started to head towards the train station . "I can't believe we came in 2nd", Fleetfoot said. "That Rainbow Dash sure is something," Spitfire said. "She sure is", Soarin said. "Well we're gonna have to train extra hard next time. Not only did Ponyville beat us in the medal count last time and this time but they beat us in the relay race". I'm gonna go hit the can", Soarin announced as he went to the station's bathroom."Hurry up Soar", Fleetfoot said.

"Yeah Yeah I know I'm awesome", Rainbow Dash said flaunting her medals as she and the rest of team ponyvillebflew towards the station."Ahem",Fluttershy and Thunderlane both said. "I mean WE were awesome", Rainbow Dash corrected herself. "YEEAAH", Bulk Biceps said."That's better", Fluttershy said. "Anyways Crash, we have practice after we get back to Cloudsdale don't be late", Spitfire said." "WHAT!? We just finished the Equestria Games. Can't we at least wait til after we finish resting our hooves?"Rainbow Dash said. "We have a lot of practing to do especially after our performance at the games and we have an upcoming show at the grand galloping gala". "First of all I wasn't even on your team." "Neither was I ", Thunderlane agreed. " And second what performance?", Rainbow Dash argued. "Um guys", Fluttershy whispered. "Keep talking back and your gonna be on stall duty for next few practices,"Spitfire said. "guys", Fluttershy whispered again I as Rainbow Dash gave in. Everyone continued talking til Fluttershy whisper yelled,"GUYS!". "WHAT!", Spitfire and Rainbow Dash said impatiently. The Train's leaving. "WHAT!", everyone said as they looked at the train in the distance. "Well why didn'y you say anything", Rainbow Dash said. "Well I was trying to tell you guys but you were to busy arguing you didn't hear me,"Fluttershy said soft yet firmly. "Don't just stand there go after it", Spitfire said as she and the other wonder-bolts left. "Aww COME ONNN", Rainbow Dash whined as they left. "Ya coming Flutters?", Rainbow Dash asked. "i don't think I'll be able to fly that far without my wings aching. We'll just catch the next train", Fluttershy said as the other Team Ponyville members excluding Thunderlane nodded in agreement. "K. Bye", Rainbow Dash said as she zoomed off to catch up with the other wonderbolts.

5 minutes later the train arrives

"That's odd the train shouldn't have came for another 2 hours", Fluttershy said. The other contestants shrugged as they got up to get on board. Fluttershy shook off the thought as she got on board as well. After the train left Soarin got out of the bathroom. "That sure was a weird bathroom", Soarin said to himself. "Huh? Where is every pony?Must've left without me", Soarin said as he stretched his wings ready to fly.

Anonymous Figure's POV: " Oh he's about to leave. You know for a pony who has no one around him he sure is chatty.Almost like me. Now it's time to make my move ." 

"Wait", Rainbow Dash said batting her eyes. "Where is every pony?"Soarin asked. "Oh they all went to Canterlot for a performance", Rainbow Dash said girlishly as she came closer to Soarin. "Don't we have to get there then?" Soarin asked. "I was thinking we could do something else", Rainbow dash said as she winked. Soarin looked at her wide eyed and slightly blushed but shook his head. "Spitfire would freak.", Soarin said. "Rainbow dash put her hoof under his chin and said," We'll just tell her we came across some trouble,"She said smiling. " Wait why are you acting so girly? " "What're you talking about",she said confused."Bu-", Soarin tried to say as he was cut off.

"Oh pooh you're no fun", Discord said as he stopped impersonating her. "DUDE!", Soarin said as discord started bawling out laughing. "AHAHA you should've seen your face", Discord said as he showed Soarin what he looked like. "Not cool dude", Soarin said. "What do you want?" Soarin asked upset . As soon as Discord stopped laughing he explained. "Well Spike is on some important 'friendship' embassador duty and Big Mac is outr doing who knows what with Sugar Belle and Applebloom at Starlight's old village so I need you and someone else to hang with. "No way". "But I'm boooored", Discord complained. "Well I have practice", Soarin said trying to fly away. "Discord grabbed his tail and said,"already got that covered", Discord said smiling. "What did you do!", Soarin said. "Oh nothing, " Discord said.

2 hours ago at the changeling kingdom

That's Delilah btw

"Hey Delilah", can you do me a favoooor?" Discord said. "Sure Discord. What can I do for ya". "Well remember when you helped capture me in the old changeling Kingdom?", Discord said."yeah", Delilah said. "Well it still hurts my feelings", Discord said as a mini version of him started crying." and as friends you should do something to make it up to me. You wouldn't want to come off as a bad friend. Would you?", Discord said. "Well no,"Delilah responded. "Excellent now i have to ask you a favor", Discord said. "Since you have such a passion for theater I need you to turn into this pony", Discord said as he held up a photo of Soarin. "and pretend to be him for the afternoon." "Wait why can't you impersonate him?", Delilah asked suspiciously. "because I have something splendid planned for him and he can't be at practice", Discord said. "Im not sure that's a good idea", Delilah said. " Oh alright then", Discord said as he turned around. "To think I thought she changed,"Mini discord said. "Maybe she just doesn't want to be my friend", regular discord said. "Well I guess we'll have to do this on our own without any help from friends", Mini Discord said. "It seems so", Discord said. "Wait. I'll do it. Anything for a friend", she said smiling. "Oh thank you. Thank you!", Discord said jumping in glee.

As Delilah started to head out Thorax stopped her. "Where do you think you're going?", Thorax asked. "Friendship buisness", she said. "oook?", be back before sunset. "ok bye Thorax she said. "Good now lets get out of here", Discord said

End of flashback

With the wonderbolts

"Ever feel like your forgetting something?"Fleetfoot said. "SOARIN!", Spitfire said as she facepalmed herself. "We have to go get him", Thunderlane said. Rainbow Dash didn't say anything but her facial expression said it all. "Turn around guys", Spitfire said as she and the other bolts turned around.Rainbow dash started mumbling about how she's gonna kill Soarin when they find him but stopped when Spitfire side eyed her." They flew about 3 miles back into Crystal Empire territory when they saw 'Soarin' flying towards them. "Sorry guys ", he nervously said."Yeah Yeah come on ", Rainbow Dash said annoyed as they flew back to the next station.

Back to Discord and Soarin

"Well whatever you did I'm still leaving,"Soarin said as he got up to fly." Thats what you think "Discord said carrying Soarin with his magic. " "Let go of me!"Soarin said but before Soarin said anything else Discord put some magic tape over his mouth. "Much better. You Know you talk a lot especially when you're by yourself. It's like your narrating your own life. wouldn't you agree?", Discord said with no response. "Don't you know it's rude not to respond when other people are talking to you? Fluttershy taught me that", Discord said. Soarin just rolled his eyes as he kept rambling on until they stopped near the castle. "Next stop!", Discord said cheerfully.

GUESS WHO'S NEXT
Sorry for the delay next episode should be out by tmr✌️