Episode/Chapter 1 Part 2

"Twilight wake up",Cadence said as she knocked on Twilight's door. Twilight woke up rubbing her eyes followed by a yawn and sleepily replied,"I'm up" to which Cadence replied,"get ready we have a lot to do today,and meet us at the dining room . Twilight brushed her mane, her teeth and put on her royal attire. She went over to the dining area where her friends and family sat. She noticed an empty throne with her cutie mark on it and sat on it. "ya know you didn't have to do all that for me right?" she said as the food was being served. "We just thought we'd do something special for you Twily", Shining Armor stated. "Yeah I don't see why you wouldn't want your own personal throne ", Rainbow Dash said as she took a bite out of her egg sandwich. "Yeah Twilight you deserve it after all", Apple Jack chimed in after swallowing her apple cinnamon french toast". "There's no harm in a little glamour darling", Rarity added. Spike just shrugged and Twilight started eating her scones."As long as ponies don't over do it I guess it's all right and WE deserve it.None of this would be possible without you all".They all continued chatting until everypony  got up after eating.Cadence went to go take Flurry Heart to the nursery while Shining Armor went to prep the guard ponies that were on duty for the day. "Anyways what're we gonna do today?", Twilight said hoping she would be able to spend time with her friends. "Sorry sugarcube, but we've all got work to do.I have to help prepare the food.", Applejack said. "And I have to help with the decor darling", said Rarity. "And I have to help with the after party ," Pinkie exclaimed. "I have to make sure the songbirds are ready for the anthem", Fluttershy said softly. Twilight looked at Rainbow dash with hope in her eyes but that hope was lost when Rainbow Dash said "Sorry Twi but I'm the top flyer for team Ponyville and I've gotta train the new recruits ". "Rainbow Dash you coming?", Thunderlane asked. "Yeah Yeah I'm coming. See you at the after party Twilight." Twilight knew Spike had to light the torch so he couldn't hang out with her. Twilight sighed as she hung her head with a look of disappointment. "Cheer up Twilight ,Cadence said she had a surprise for you", Spike said in hopes of cheering her up. Twilight's face lit up "Really!". "We didn't want to leave you bored so we asked Cadence to spend the day with you", Fluttershy said with a smile on her face". "Yeah cuz it would be SUUUUPER boring without someone to accompany you", Pinkie said Cheerfully. "Now go on sugarcube she's waiting by the castle entrance ", AppleJack said smiling. " Thank you. You guys are the best!"Twilight said as went to find Cadence.She ran off to the castle's entrance to find Cadence waiting there with a smile on her face ."Hey Twilight are you ready for today", Cadence said happily. "Depends on what we're gonna do today". Twilight said looking forward to spending time with her sister in law. "Well the last time we tried to spend time together things didn't go quite the way we planned." " You can say that again ", Twilight said remembering what Discord had put them through. "So I've decided that for the hour we have left before the games begin we can go to the spa and relax". "That sounds wonderful", Twilight said as the two mares headed towards the spa. "Wait what about Flurry Heart?" Twilight asked. "Oh she's being taken care of by her royal care takers other than me and Shining Armor of course". "Oh that's a relief", Twilight said before entering the spa . They walked in and they both took off their Royal attire and stepped into the crystal mud bath and and let out a sigh of relaxation."This really is relaxing",Twilight said feeling her nerves calm down. "It sure is,"Cadence said. After a long pause Cadence asked," So how's being the new ruler of Equestria ,Twilight?" "It's definitely not easy but it's not as stressful as I thought it would be . I guess I was just nervous about messing up,"Twilight explained. "You and your friends saved Equestria more times then I can count especially after Discord released the four of those villains. If anything,you're more than prepared", Cadence said reassuringly. "Thanks Cadence".Twilight said feeling more relaxed."I really needed to hear that and I definitely needed this day to relax", Twilight said. "No problem we're sisters in law after all",Cadence said as she went to the masseuse. They talked for about 45 minutes when a guard came in. "Your majesties", he said with a bow."Yes"they both said and laughed."Princess Cadence is needed at the castle.The ceremony will begin shortly", the guard said and then left. "Ok then", Twilight said sounding slightly disappointed. "Don't worry Twilight we can always come back next time", Cadence said."Yes I know it's just that, It's my first public appearance in front of all of Equestria since my coronation.", Twilight said as she stepped out of the mud bath, dried her coat and put her attire back on. "And we all know how that went. What if I screw things up,"Twilight panicked."Calm down Twilight.You won't screw up lighting the fireworks. And if you want don't want to, you don't have to. Now deep breath in",Cadence said as she calmed Twilight down.Twilight inhaled. "Now deep breath out",Cadence said. Twilight exhaled and felt more calm. "Thanks Cadence. I don't know what I'd do without you", Twilight calmly said as they walked out of the spa.