Episode/Chapter 1 part 1

"TWILIGHT WAKE UP WE"LL MISS THE
TRAIN"Spike yelled. Twilight rubbed her eyes and yawned. "What train?" Twilight said half asleep. "Don't tell me you forgot about our trip to the Crystal Empire", Spike said. "THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE! I COMPLETELY FORGOT", Twilight shouted. Just then a guard came in. " Your highness are you alright?"the guard said alertly. Twilight calmed down. "I'm completely fine sorry to alarm you and also Twilight's fine." "Yes you already said that" the guard said confused. "No I meant just call me Twilight". The guard looked even more confused but complied. "Yes prin- err Twilight your train leaves in a half hour" "Thank you", she said as the guard left. " That's princess life for ya", Spike said smugly. "I'm still getting used to all the guards around here",Twilight said as she put on her Crown, Necklace and shoes on for the occasion. Twilight looked at herself in the mirror and it didn't feel right. She preferred to go without those items but she felt as though it suited the occasion. "Well someone looks different today", Spike said surpised at Twilight's new appearance. "I'm still not used to this princess thing, let alone being the new ruler of Equestria Spike,but I guess I could always look more fitting". Spike nodded his head in agreement and they headed to the train station accompanied by two guards.

Twilight and Spike arrived at the train station with 3 minutes to spare. It was important they got there on time. The Equestria Games were happening tomorrow and it was important things went right. Her friends got there a few days early to help with preparations but neither Twilight nor Spike could go as Twilight had tons of responsibilities as the new ruler of Equestria and Spike with the role as friendship ambassador. Spike and Twilight chatted about their lives as sometimes they wouldn't see each other for days. The train came stopping with the door exactly where Twilight was standing."ALL ABOARD", the conductor yelled. Twilight and spike got on the train  along with 2 other guard ponies and 3 other ponies . Twilight had a special car for herself and Spike as her new title had provided her many things she would have to get used to. She sat down as the train started moving. Spike lay back in comfort as he was helping himself to the most divine variety of gems they had to offer while Twilight fell asleep.

The train came to a screeching halt waking Twilight up. Twilight, Spike, and the guard ponies walked into the Kingdom and into castle's throne room where she was announced by a similar Orange Pegasus. "Her highness Princess Twilight Sparkle and her royal friendship ambassador Spike the brave and glorious."Everyone bowed even Cadence and her friends. Spike loved his new introduction and couldn't stop smiling about it as they walked towards the throne."I could definitely get used to that", Spike said while smiling. Twilight rolled her eyes as she smiled. , "Cadence!", Twilight exclaimed. Cadence stood up and ran over to Twilight. "Sunshine
Sunshine Lady bugs awake!Clap your hooves and do a little shake!" They both cheered .Even Flurry Heart joined in. Cadence and Twilight got up to see her friends were still bowing at her . Although she was the new ruler of Equestria she didn't like having her friends and family bow down before her. "You guys seriously don't have to do that. I may be the new ruler of Equestria but that doesn't change the fact that we're friends", Twilight protested."But Darling you're a princess",Rarity said. "Aaand the new ruler of Equestria for crying out loud", Rainbow Dash added. "Yeah but it doesn't feel right having you guys bow down to me." Shining Armor interrupted as he ran into the room after
finishing training the new recruits . "TWILY!" he said as he ran over hugging her. "Hey shining", Twilight said. Flurry Heart flew over and hugged her aunt "We really missed you Twilight", Fluttershy said." I've missed you all as well.I'm sorry I haven't been visiting that much it's just- "we understand twilight ",Cadence said. "we can talk about it after you've had your rest. And also I love the new look". Twilight wondered what she was referring to and remembered she was wearing her crown and royal wear.Rarity admired her new look as well as the rest of the ponies."Look at Twily all grown up", Shining Armor said tearing up. "Careful your 'liquid pride' is starting to fall",Twilight teased as everypony laughed. "You look SOOOOOO amazing in your princess gear Twilight", Pinkie said cheerfully. "You said it",Apple Jack added ."It's still a lot to get used to", Twilight said "but I think I'll get along just fine". Twilight and the others headed to their rooms and this time Spike got his own. Twilight placed her crown,necklace and shoes in a drawer. She knew better than to leave them out. Although it wasn't an element of Harmony,and she doubted that anyone would try to steal it,She still thought she'd rather be safe than sorry.Even though Twilight already fell asleep on the train, she was still tired from all those scrolls she written all night so she fell asleep soundly.