_oOo_

Natalia's back ached and she was fairly certain her left leg had no intentions of waking up anytime soon. After today she 10/10 never recommended riding in a Sandcrawler unless you're 3 feet and below. The ride was crammed and overall uncomfortable and she'd be dammed if she was ever going to suffer through that again.

"What exactly are we looking for?" Natalia asked as they finally reached the cave that lead to the object they were supposed to collect.

"An egg." The Mandalorian stated as he grabbed his rifle from his back. "Wait out here."

"Don't worry, I don't plan on degrading myself by being the Jawas' bitch." Natalia said with a sly smirk. The Mandalorian's head turned towards Natalia and she could only guess he was sending her a glare. "Feel free to not grab the egg. The longer I'm out here the quicker my friends will be to find me."

"Nobody's gonna find you out here." The Mandalorian stated as he began walking towards the cave.

"It appears you're oblivious to whom my friends are." Natalia spoke with a smug smirk. "Trust me, you won't be the first Mandalorian they've taken out."

The Mandalorian's steps paused for a split second before he resumed his walk into the cave. "This time they won't be as lucky." He spoke before disappearing from Natalia's view and into the cave. 

A small scoff ran past Natalia's lips with a shake of her head. "I hate men." The child's head perked up at Natalia's response with a small coo. Natalia smirked down at the child. "Glad to see we have something in common." 

A blast sounded from the cave and Natalia's attention instantly snapped to the opening. Her left brow raised slightly as she tried to make out anything in the darkness. Silence filled the air for a few moments before a scream sounded, followed by the Mandalorian flying out of the cave. Natalia's eyes widened and she jumped back, pulling the pod with her.

"What the hell was that?!" Natalia questioned as the Mandalorian slowly sat up with a series of groans and grunts. His chest plate was hanging on by one corner, the rest popped up. 

But the Mandalorian never got the chance to answer for a low, deep growl suddenly filled the air. Natalia's eyes widened even further as she watched the horned creature emerge from the cave. She began to frantically tug on the handcuffs trapping her wrist together as the Mandalorian picked up his rifle and rose to his feet.

Panic washed over Natalia as the handcuffs gave no sign of budging. She would be utterly useless to defend herself against this thing with no hands and even if she had full use of her hands she feared she would perish anyways. 

"Well what are you waiting for?" Natalia asked at the lack of shots being fired. "Shoot it."

A loud roar came from the mudhorn as it charged at the Mandalorian who was still fiddling with his rifle. Natalia could only watch as the creature rammed into the Mandalorian at full speed, sending him flying once more. It was hard to feel bad for him, the man did absolutely nothing to even try and get out of the way.

"It's okay, little guy.  We're gonna be fine." Natalia reassured to calm the child who was whimpering beside her. 

But of course as she says this fate decides to test her once more. The mudhorn turned to face the child and Natalia, another roar emitting from the creature. Natalia began to panic as she stared at it. She knew of one way to stop it and it was something Natalia hasn't even tried to summon since her first encounter with Darth Vader.