The Weird Tension

Star ran away from Marco with tears swelling up in her eyes. (Star ran away because Marco kept these feelings bottled up for so long and she didn't understand why he couldn't tell her.) "Star! What's wrong." Marco's mother yelled as Star ran out of the door. "Star Wait!" Marco yelled as he ran down the stairs and out the door. "Marco!" his mother yelled as she saw him zoom out the door. "Star, Please!" Marco yelled, running after Star. (The rain began to pour from the sky.) "Star please! I know you're upset with me! Just come back home and we can talk about this!" Marco pleaded. He continued, "I just want you to know, I'll always love you!" he yelled as he slowed down and eventually stopped. Star stopped after she looked back and saw Marco wasn't chasing her anymore. She then walked up towards him and said, "Marco I-" "Tag, you're it.." Marco interrupted as he grabbed Stars arm and pulled her closer and then kissed her passionately (no tongue). Marco then held her close to him as Star's knees buckled and she started to slip down. (Marco broke from the kiss and stood her back up. He took off his jacket and gave it to her. Star put the jacket on while blushing, and Marco zipped it up for her. Marco kissed her again, and Star put her arms around Marcos neck. When the kiss broke Marco hugged Star.) "Please don't ever run away from me," Marco whispered. "I won't Marco, I'm sorry," Star whispered back. (A car pulled up next to them.) "C'mon you two get in the car." Marco's mother said.

The Next Day

(Even though Star said she was fine she still feels a little uneasy about the situation)

"Come here now!" Marco yelled while standing over a tower of nachos in the kitchen.

"What do you want Marco?!" Star questioned while in the living room talking to Pony Head.

"Just please come here," he replied.

"OMG what Marco I'm tired of you calling me and I really need to rest!" she yelled.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to show you the nacho tower I made," Marco said while showing off his achievement.

"Just leave me alone!" she pleaded while stomping up the stairs.

Marco got up and went to the magic book of spells, "Ok, Glossaryck is this some sort of Mewberty situation?" he asked.

"Umm no but maybe your encounter yesterday might have something to do with her new attitude," Glossaryck responded.

"But then again I can't give you advice because...I DON'T WORK FOR YOU!" He exclaimed while laughing hard.

"I-I I just want to let him down easy," Star said while Marco leaned towards her door eavesdropping.