"A whole month whilst the cameras are rolling. We signed away our privacy in return for free goods." Seokjin added and for once, everyone agreed with what he said.

"That's modern society, for you." Namjoon sighed.

"Wait, are there cameras in our bathroom and bedroom?" Jimin asked, scared at the thought that everything he would do would be filmed and watched. It was dawning on him how frightening that really sounded.

"I don't know." Hoseok admitted.

"No, don't worry Jimin." Namjoon brought his hand over Jimin's lap and smiled softly. "I read the contract and cameras are everywhere but the bedrooms and bathrooms... so we are fine!" He explained and they all were relieved with the good news.

"No cameras in bathrooms or bedrooms? You know what that means." Yoongi smirked.

Hoseok joined in with Yoongi's innuendos. "Yoongi, if you really wanna get dicked down come to my bedroom tonight." Despite having a teasing manner, there wasn't a single joke in his words. He meant it.

Yoongi got the message. "Aight, bet." He winked and Hoseok grazed his tongue over his top teeth.

Seokjin gagged.

"Can y'all dile down on the gay? I'm trying to eat my food." The eldest watched everyone relentlessly flirt with one another, tired from the constant vomit inducing sight. He missed his boyfriend and this wasn't helping.

"This show is literally about out-gaying each other until we find the liar." Hoseok retaliated.

"You know it would be so funny if everyone was actually all straight, and we are just a bunch of het guys trying to convince each other we are gay as fuck." Yoongi laughed at his brilliant idea.

"That would be a sickening plot twist. Too bad I'm gay." Jimin used his hand to push his hair back nonchalantly, which caught the immediate attention of Namjoon's gaze.

"Fuck, I'm gay too." He whispered as he drooled over the stunning masterpiece which was Park Jimin.

"This game kinda sucks though. Like what if the straight person becomes intimate with one of us in order to truly convince to us they're not the mole?" Seokjin pouted his lips. "I'm not affected since I'm taken and won't be interested... but you guys..."

"I mean we all kinda signed up for it I guess. I mean it's not really their fault though I get it. It's just trying to blend in but extreme mode." Jimin frowned, he didn't want to doubt anything if he were to catch feelings and it turned out they were actually the mole. "But it would suck if I liked someone and they were actually straight..." He hummed whilst dropping his head onto Namjoon's shoulder.

"Hey! Let's cheer up and not think so negatively. Let's just catch the mole and get our money!" Hoseok encouraged the others, noticing the drop in enthusiasm after Seokjin's suggestion.

"Yeah! We will find the odd man out!" They all clinked their glasses together, sparking cheers throughout the room.

"Omg bro, you saved me. I owe you one." Jungkook bowed repeatedly towards Taehyung, hair falling onto his forehead whilst rapidly bopping up and down, which only received a sigh from Taehyung.