[012]

CHAPTER TWELVE.

HARRY drives Evangeline back home on his motorcycle, she felt good to be back cuddled up with him

HARRY drives Evangeline back home on his motorcycle, she felt good to be back cuddled up with him. But she couldn't stop replaying their argument in her head, Harry apologised for it and said he understood how she was feeling. Evangeline thought it was nice of him to think about how he would feel if the shoe was on the other foot. They soon arrived outside the house and Harry put the stand down to stop the bike from falling over. Evangeline takes her helmet off before placing it in Harry's hands, fixing the mess on the top of her head that the helmet created.

"See you." Was all Harry said before he drove off away from her swiftly.

Evangeline ignored his bluntness before she made her way inside of the house, seeing her sister sat on the sofa watching the tv. "Oh you're back great! I was just wondering whether you wanted to bring a plus one to the wedding. You know maybe that guy you met a couple years ago?" Evangeline felt horrible that her sister was motioning about her own fiancé and she didn't even know. She didn't know how she was going to be able to keep this secret from her forever, but she was going to try her best to.

"No that's okay Mads, I'm fine with going myself." Evangeline responds, making her way to her bedroom. But something stops her in her tracks. She walks up to the grand piano, seeing the fresh bouquet of red roses. She picks up the small card that's been left inside and flips it open as she begins to read it.

'thank you for agreeing to come to dinner with me maddie. you won't regret it, i'm so excited to spend time with you again. can't wait to see you looking all beautiful tonight. lots of love, zayn xx'

Evangeline's blood boils as she reads the card, she couldn't hold it in. "Why the fuck are you going to dinner with Zayn? You know your ex boyfriend! Are you cheating on Harry?" She asks her sister fiercely, bombarding her with tons of questions as she expects a fast answer and explanation.

"You've got it all wrong, Zayn just said that it was going to be a farewell dinner. That's all." Maddie spoke so calmly like it wasn't a big deal, but to be quite frank it was. She thought she wasn't doing anything wrong but she clearly was.

"You don't go on a fucking date with your ex boyfriend when your getting married in a day! Why the fuck would you do that to Harry? Are you fucking stupid Mads?" Evangeline's anger sprung at the idea of her sister even thinking about deceiving Harry and their relationship. Although she didn't approve of the relationship, she definitely didn't want Harry to be getting hurt by her sisters selfish actions.

"I'm not doing anything wrong so don't fucking shout at me." Evangeline couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her sisters mouth, she was so stubborn and it annoyed the shit out of her. She was so selfish.