Vampire Guardian: Chapter 37.

Chapter 37.

Needed Me - Rihanna

I drank and drank until Peter told me no more. Soon I'd black out if I did. The place got packed and either I was dancing in the middle or sipping on my drink. Peter would watch me from afar, his sober eyes glancing on my body as I danced.

"You like that?" Peter whispers in my ear before planting a kiss on my neck. He inhales my scent, my blood and I shiver in delight.

"Yes," My voice is small when I speak but I know he hears it perfectly. He chuckles under his breathing before grabbing me off the dance floor.

I haven't felt so good in such a long time. My mind has forgotten everything that is happening. The blood and alcohol makes me feel so powerful.

Peter presses me up against a wall and I let him kiss my lips and down my neck. His body is pressed against mine and he keeps his face buried in my neck. I let him enjoy this time being so close to me because I feel like he deserves it.

After all these years, I want him to satisfy his needs, satisfy my needs. I'm so happy I am making him feel this way after all these years of destruction.

His hands that are pressed on the wall slowly move down to my body, my skin erupting in pleasure from his touch. I want more.

"Come on," I laugh and he gives me a lopsided smile. I drag him to the other side of the room where the vampires are feeding and others are making out.

"What are you-" I cut Peter off my shoving him down onto the booth. He falls back and I smile, climbing onto his lap. There is no control within my body.

Without hesitation I bring my lips down on his and kiss him. He roughly kisses me back, grabbing onto me by holding the small of my back. I pull away and we lean our foreheads together. We both look into each other's eyes, breathing deeply, before laughing.

Peter grabs me by the back of my neck and brings my lips back down on his. We kiss each other passionately, our lips moving in sync. It's like the other time we kissed and made love but this... this is rougher. We are hungry for each other.

I run my fingers over his hair, tugging on them as he groans between our parted lips. Our tongues fight for dominance, running along each other. He places his hands on my ass, pulling me forward so I grind against him. He squeezes me firmly as I gasp in shock. Oh I feel him.

I pull away from gripping his hair and I run my hands down his chest and abdomen. My body is exploding with power, I've never felt this strong. His blood and the alcohol I drank is making me feel like this.

Our lips separate and he plants kisses from my jaw down to my neck. He finds my sweet spot and I let out a sigh, biting my bottom lip. He sucks on my skin, pulling it between his teeth.

I place my hands on his thighs and I slowly run them up. I run them higher and higher before I reach his dick. Before I can touch him he quickly grabs my hands with his and stops me. He pulls away from kissing my neck and brings his head down, breathing deeply.

"Scarlet not now." He whispers and I glance in his eyes. I nod my head and he gives me a soft smile. He leans forward and kisses me again softly.

"Why hello there." We turn our heads and there sitting is a woman with a dancer besides her. The dancer has blood streaking down her arms and neck from vampires feeding off her. "Cherie, you can go." She says to the dancer before she walks away.

"Having a good time?" Peter asks and I cling onto him giggling.

"Yes, mind if I join?" Her seductive eyes land on me and I smirk. She leans towards us and bares her fangs at me. My lips part in shock when I watch her bite her bottom lip, drawing blood.