♕𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝♛

Start from the beginning

The guy backed off as he got glared off by Jay and Carlos while Pain and Panic kept a lookout.

"Why?" Ben asked. "This isn't a parade." Evie told the brothers.

"This is the Isle." Vanessa finished. "Keep your hands in your pockets unless you're stealing." Jay added in.

"You either slouch or struct." Carlos advised them. "And never ever smile." Evie shook her head.

"Okay." The boys nodded. "Thanks-"

"No. No thank you and no please." Vanessa shook her head as she folded her arms. "Just. . ." Evie trailed off.

"Chill." Evie finished as she sent Vanessa a look. "Of course." Vanessa sighed before holding her hand up and snapping.

Music started to appear out of nowhere causing the brothers to jump in surprise but Nick couldn't help but look at Vanessa with happiness in his eyes.

"Let me tell you something you can really trust. Everybody's got a wicked side" Evie sang as she laid an arm on Ben's shoulder. "I know you think that you can never be like us. Watch and learn so you can get it right" Vanessa smirked as she allowed her hair tips to glow blue lightly as the brothers smiled at their explanation.

"You need to drag your feet" The four Vk's started to sing and dance as the brothers and the other duo enjoyed the show. "You need to nod your head. You need to lean back. Slip through the cracks. You need to not care"

"Uh, you need to not stare" Carlos shook his head as he made the brothers look away. "You need a whole lot of help" The four sang as Jay had Ben's wallet while Vanessa had Nick's phone but the fraternal twins did not notice any of that.

"You need to not be yourself" Evie nodded to Vanessa and Jay causing the brothers to widen their eyes taking their items back while Pain and Panic chuckle. "You wanna be cool?"

"Let me show you how" Vanessa sang as her and Evie danced in front of the brothers. "You don't break the rules. I can show you how. And once you catch this feeling"

"Yeah, once you catch this feeling" The four Vk's sang as they danced. "You'll be chillin', chillin', oh" Ben and Nick tried to join in but they were doing it horrible so Carlos and Jay nudged them shaking their heads.

"Chillin' like a villain (chillin')" The Vk's danced. "Chillin' like a villain (chillin'). Chillin' like a villain (hey). Chillin' like a, chillin' like a, hey, villain" They smirked to the brother kings as they danced off making the two and the other duo rush off to follow them.

"You draw attention when you act like that" Vanessa sang, grabbing the brothers arms as they tried to buy something from a guy that opened his coat before he rushed off. "Let us teach you how to disappear" She smirked as the boys joined in the dance but as they were distracted the four went to stand on the beam behind them.

"You look like you would lose a fight to an alley cat" Evie sang as the brothers turned to them."You gotta be wrong to get it right 'round here" Her and Vanessa mimicked a cats growl as they stood up again.

"You need to watch your back" The four Vk's danced on the beams. "You need to creep around. You need to slide real smooth" They jumped off as Ben kicked a bucket by accident making his brother pull him back.