SHIPS PART ONE

A/N: if yours isn't included in this one it'll be in the next don't worry. I love you guys have the best day! Let me know what you think I'd love the feedback.

_isabellafreund_

(Thankyou for requesting this btw!)

I SHIP YOU WITH : Edmund

-You being a cancer and him being a scorpio you're both veryyy compatible.

-You can both be stubborn but it just makes it even more heartfelt when one of you gives in.

-You're both sarcastic and a little bit sassy so you match each others energy PERFECTLY

-You have the best humour with each other and the inside jokes are elite.

-It was like falling in love with your best friend.

-You didn't like him at first though because of the way he lied and betrayed his family, but you realised how much he's grown and changed.

-You bring out the best in each other 

-You both love going for picnics in the sunsets and read to each other as you lay in his arms.

-His love for you being limitless and him lowkey loving you more than himself.

GeorgiaAtkins5

I SHIP YOU WITH : Edmund

-You both being Scorpios have a lot in common, which can sometimes clash but it works for you two.

-You both have a massive love for horse riding and i'm sure he'd be thrilled to take you out riding.

-You both picking silly nicknames for your horses as you have deep chats in the rays of the sunset.

-Edmund can be a bit of a handful sometimes but your stubbornness balances it out and your able to put him In his place when he needs it ;)

-As you're both incredibly strong and caring you're seen as the ULTIMATE power couple in Narnia

-Deep conversations when he's upset (usually about Jadis, the white witch) but you end up making him feel better after plentyyy of cuddles.

-Although, you have caught Peters eye a couple times as he admires your love for family and how passionate you are against injustice.

-Edmund getting slightly jealous but knowing your his and showing you off to everyone because he's proud that your his.

KatSiff

I SHIP YOU WITH : Peter

-Not only are your starsigns extremely compatible but you also share common interests.

-He loves to watch you ice-skate in Narnia during the winter, he tries but has definitely fallen a few too many times.

-Due to Peter always having to look after his siblings he's always been very protective and so have you, so it just comes naturally with Peter. He makes you feel safe.

-Even though you can be stubborn and condescending it works well with Peter because he's always level headed and knows exactly how to calm you down. He's extremely patient with you and is one of the only people you can rely on to never give up on you.

-Even though he's usually the one in charge with his siblings, he's not controlling and lets you take leadership, he'd never dream of trying to control you or boss you about. He just wants to keep you happy.

-You both being brave love to go out and explore, go on midnight adventures together, explore Narnia but also he teaches you how to fight and will stand by you no matter the situation.

-He would never doubt you, sometimes he has more trust in you than himself.

-Although your impulsiveness has caught the attention of Caspian a few times as he thinks you're just as daring as he is :)

chxrrycam

I SHIP YOU WITH : CASPIAN

Caspian

-Caspian can be very playful at times so it would be no surprise for your first date to be baking.

-Although not just your typical 'cute sensible couple' sort of baking, you'd both be covered head to toe in random ingredients after a food fight.

-You obviously winning it because he was going easy on you so you don't get hurt.

-Surprisingly baking the BEST treats.

-Cuddling up to watch movies together, MOVIE MARATHON (Caspian probably gives the best hugs jsss)

-Play fighting over who gets to pick the first film

-Him low-key crying to romance movies but just pretending something 'got in his eye from the food fight' ;)

-Caspian being clingy but cute and all over you, making you feel like a princess, because to him you are that and more.

-Falling asleep in each others arms.

-Him feeling like home to you.

-Him being really protective and pretending to be a 'manly man' when he's in battle or training but really deep down he's a softie and just wants all the love in the world.

-Him listening to you sing around the castle and sometimes singing along or teasing you about it.

-Him treating your family and loved ones as his own because he's never really had anyone there for him and you being his entire world.

A/N: I'm so excited to do the rest, ill try post that tomorrow, fingers crossed.