Stubborn - Edmund smut*

AU: KINK WARNING. SWEARING⚠️ I've never wrote smut before so lemme know how this is! X

Silence, awkward, bitter silence. This was a common thing Edmund would do when you two argued, the silent treatment. And unfortunately for him it always ended up failing because you'd beat him at his own game, however this time felt different.

For once you actually felt like you might have lost him forever...

I guess you had gotten yourself into this mess in the first place after the white witch had made a return to Narnia, he made it absolutely clear that you were not to get involved, under ANY circumstances, but it wasn't that easy for you, she had hurt the one person who you've ever loved and if she thought she could again then, she's either dumb or has a death wish. You were going to make sure she was gone once and for all.

You had snuck out in the middle of the night, leaving Edmunds side to go defeat the abomination, but let's just say things got rather messy and you had gotten hurt. And Edmund had come to save you, like you knew he would because he would never leave you. And he had to sacrifice another life in order to save yours.

Now we won't get into the details but you knew this wasn't something to be taken lightly, you both had heavy hearts after that night and no words felt like they could ever explain how truly sorry you were.

"E-Edmund I-" You started to only be cut off by a soft wail that escaped his lips.

Although he was facing away from you, you could already imagine the distraught on his face, and that alone was enough to make you're eyes well up. The guilt burdened you but it was knowing that he was upset that would haunt you more.

As he turned to face you, his eyes glimmered from the tears that were restricted by his tough facade. You on the other hand had a difficult time surprising your emotions and the lump in the back of your throat ached, your head pounding with an unbearable agony.

Your lips parted in attempt to say something but in a raspy voice Edmund spoke out,

"I'm not angry, I just... why do you never listen to me?"

Before you could answer the question he continued,

"All I have ever wanted and feared is the ability to keep you safe, I need you more than I'll ever need myself. I'm not scared of her Y/N, I haven't been for along time." he mumbled out, unable to maintain eye contact with you.

"What really fucking scares me is loosing you. When it comes to you i'm scared of everything" He cried out, no longer able to hold back the tears, you watched as the ran down his cheeks, leaving them flushed In their presence.

And once again, words would never be able to describe what you wanted, needed, to say next. Your immediate reaction was to hold him, you reached up placing your hands on each side of his face, and staring into his eyes, in that moment there was an unspoken understanding and everything felt calm, like it was going to be ok. You wanted him close to you, as close as he could possibly be.

And before you knew It the space between you closed as your lips met, his warmth radiated as he deepened the kiss pulling you closer to him. His hands traced your waist before reaching down to your thigh indicating you to jump. He lifted slowly and without breaking the kiss and slowly lowered you on to the bed. Making sure to be as careful as possible. His hand gently made it's way to your cheek, holding your face as he broke the kiss to look you in the eyes. Whilst the other hand made its way up your skirt towards the lace black underwear you were wearing. His face still stained with tears and his eyelashes damp and long, you admired his delicate features before he slammed his lips against yours, this time more passionately and aggressive.

You closed your eyes to feel his affection deeper before you were startled by him flipping you over onto your stomach, before ripping down your underwear.

"Why do you never Fucking listen" he mumbled, his voice sounding deeper and raspier than usual.

Electricity shot through the entirety of your body as his hand connected with your ass, spanking you hard enough to leave a red mark You let out a soft moan, indicating you wanted him to continue. With one hand still on your waist, he ran his free hand over your ass before tracing over your clit, your body shivered at his touch. He began to suck his middle and ring finger, making sure they're wet enough to insert into you with ease when he felt like it. However you knew he wasn't going to give it to you easy tonight.

He began to trace your entrance, leaving you soaked as wetness dripped off his fingertips and down your legs, you didn't want to give in and give him the satisfaction of knowing how easily he can turn you on so you grabbed the bedsheets in attempt to suppress your moans. You tried as hard as you could but you couldn't help but tremble slightly as he pumped his fingers in and out of you leaving a knot in your stomach. For a second you thought he didn't notice but his smirk spoke volumes as he used his thumb to rub your clit simultaneously.

You had just about reached your breaking point and you were unable to hold in the temptation any longer, and giving into him you moaned out

"Fuck Edmund, please, I-i- I'm sorry" you had barely managed to pant this out so his response was a relief.

"Fine, good girl." he said, his voice raspier than usual.

You watched as he release his bulge from his pants, unzipping his trousers to let his member spring out, his hand traced up and down it a few times making you watch and long for him more, your heart racing at the sight, and the thought of knowing he was all yours only made you wetter.

Tension built as he used his hand to guide himself inside you, the veins in his hands pulsating as he wrapped one around your throat cutting off the blood flow and putting you in a euphoric state. You let out a moan as he pulled you closer, so you took all of him in. For a little while he was gentle, comforting you as if it was your first time all over again, his hand caressing your hair, stroking your face to comfort you as you felt his length in your stomach.

But you knew gentle, especially with Edmund , wouldn't last long as he began to pound into you harder and harder hitting your sweet spot every time, your legs barely able to support themselves as they became weak. You knew you wouldn't be able to walk the next day. Between your moaning and his panting and groaning you had probably kept up everyone else in Cair Paravel but it was worth it. His hand traced your face before slapping it lightly, grabbing your cheeks whispering in your ears. You felt his warm breath against your neck, Chills circulated through your body, you knew you were close, he leant into the crook of your neck leaving soft kisses until they gradually turned into hickies, you practically melted into his arms. Feeling him twitch inside you, you knew his was close too, the screams got louder, your bodies in harmony as you felt every part of him inside you. His hand returned round your waist to support your body, he must've noticed how weak you were getting, you could tell that he was smiling, knowing the ways he effects you.

You gasp as you feel yourself orgasming, you feel Edmunds hand cover your mouth to try muffle the moans, your eye sight becoming blurry you began to feel light headed.

'"Cum for me" He spoke out between breaths, as he thrusted into you as rough as he possibly could, you could feel him twitch inside you as you felt yourself tighten around him, he swore under his breath before you both climaxed, him releasing inside you before you collapsed onto the bed, your body still shaking, Edmund turned you over to face him before leaning down to give you a kiss.

"I'll guess i'll run the bath then?" he said, letting out a soft laugh as he grinned knowing you wouldn't be able to walk to the bath to turn it on anyways. You rolled your eyes at his wit, still overwhelmed by what had happened, but you knew he'd take care of you, like he always does.