News

Abigail santi a short cheerful girl who is about 5,3 the kindest heart beautiful in the inside .                                            
Abigail POV: 
As I get up from my breakfast. Sorry hi I'm Abby I'm 5'3 and a Aquarius.Anyways let's get on with my day.I get up to check the time it's 7:30am I'm late!.

I'm not a busy person but I'm busy today. I was going to need to be at the shelter in 5 minutes

I  left my dad a note and brushed my naturally curly blond hair
I put some gel in my hair and put it in a ponytail. My eye color plus my body weight makes me really

uncomfortable with the way I look. I have one green eye and one blue eye and I'm overweight.
Last time I checked my watch I had 2 minutes left.
I made my way to my car it was a small necessity. I am from a rich family but I don't spend money without necessity. Because I've seen people who were so helpless and no where to go and I don't want to spend money when I could be helping someone.

I take pride in my amount of charity work I often got bullied when I was a child because of my weight.I still do but I decided to help orphans because it makes me happy and orphans too . As I make my way to the orphanage I can see my watch it says 8:00 I hope boss doesn't notice I'm late again.

  As I make my way to the orphanage I can see my watch it says 8:00 I hope boss doesn't notice I'm late again

I grab my bag and made my way to Kristine

I also see April she's Kristine daughter she is older than me but loves the kids . she is very sweet. Me and a few other girls work here and they are all nice. I usually come early so we can discuss our schedule I was told to prepare the schedule. I did I added some touch ups and we were going to the zoo today with kids all aged 9-14.

we had about 30 kids in that age group me and a few other girls decided to chip in to pay for the trip we payed about five hundred dollars all together, and split the group in to ten for each girl .

I got five teens and four preteens and one nine year old .
I got Caleb he has anger issues so I always talk to him about fighting and his anger . He's like a ticking time bomb so I decided to talk to him .

He opened up to me and after I tried for months and a little bribing. I found out what was wrong he was hurt because his parent's treated Him badly and abandoned him. But he's a real fighter we're similar in age I'm 17 and him being 14 and taller than me made us like friends.

I also had Daniel who is nine he's so adorable.I like him a lot but he's more trouble than Caleb so I told him to stick with me and I'll buy them what ever they want to eat if they were good they all got excited even Caleb but masked it With a cough.

I like him a lot but he's more trouble than Caleb so I told him to stick with me and I'll buy them what ever they want to eat if they were good they all got excited even Caleb but masked it With a cough

Picture of Caleb up top

"You guys ready "
"Yup " they all say In reply.