"We just eat..."

"With Sana?.." She pointed the latter.

"Yeah..."

"Ohhhhh... So, How's meeting Elkie yesterday??.." Jeongyeon asked to Sana..

"Good, she seems nice. She told me that I already meet her before.."

"Ohh, that's good to hear then.."

"But..."

All their eyes went to Sana...

"But, what?.." Momo asked.

"But, I'm really confused if they're just really friends. are they really just friends?."

"Our Satang is curious 😆..." Momo teasingly said..

"I'm just asking Momoring..."

"Don't worry Sana~ya Elkie and Tzuyu is just friends. Elkie is actually Tzuyu's best friend.."

"Really??.."

"Mmmm, why?? .."

"Uhm, nothing..." Sana smile... "Why don't we visit Tzuyu in her friend's house??.." Sana suddenly suggested.

"She's not there right now, Tzuyu is in Jamsil stadium right now.." Momo said.

"How did you know?.."

"She texted me earlier.."

Sana made a pout knowing that her friend received a message from the latter...

"She's always giving me message every morning tho..." Momo added..

"Lucky you.." Sana said..

"Here's, what she text earlier.."

Momo gave her phone to Sana... ~ As Sana being curious she read it since Momo give her permission.
.
.
.
.

C.Tzuyu 👽

C.Tzuyu:
Good Morning Unnie 😁

Momoring:
Good Morning Tzuyu~ah ...

C.Tzuyu:
Uhm, are you guys going to our house today?..

Momoring:
Yes, we're going to hair salon today.

Momoring:
We will take Sana with us...

C.Tzuyu:
Komawo Unnie.

C.Tzuyu:
Thank you for taking care of my wife 😊

Momoring:
Go home now, she already missed you.

Momoring:
I know she still can't remember everything yet, but she already missed your presence.

C.Tzuyu:
I already missed her too Unnie. Don't worry after what I'm doing here in JYP I will quickly go home.

C.Tzuyu:
Thank you for taking care of Sana for me.

Momoring:
Your welcome Tzuyu~ah 😊

"Every time your wife sending me a message everyday there was no day she didn't ask you or there's no day she didn't mention your name." Momo said..