[004]

CHAPTER FOUR.

AFTER catching up with Maddie and Lily, Evangeline decided that she was going to go to the beach to see if she could see any of her old friends that she met on holiday

AFTER catching up with Maddie and Lily, Evangeline decided that she was going to go to the beach to see if she could see any of her old friends that she met on holiday. It was a long shot but it was definitely worth a try. She put all of her belongings into the guest bedroom before she changed out of her dress and placed on her favourite white bikini. She placed some sun cream all over her tanned body before tying her hair up into a sleek bun and placing sunglasses over her eyes. She said her goodbyes before she began to walk over to the beach just a couple minutes away, luckily it wasn't far.

She walks to the beach bar, stepping up the wooden steps as she begins to look around in sight of the two people she befriended last year. She shook in her head in defeat when she realised they weren't there before going up to the bar and taking a seat on the bar stool, her short legs hanging off and not touching the ground from her small height.

"Eva?" A light voice from beside her asks, directing her attention to the curly haired girl she met two years ago. She jumps up excitedly, engulfing her in a hug as they laugh in joy.

"Elena! I've missed you so much! So good to see you." She smiles, pulling out of the hug before she sets her eyes on the blonde boy sat next to her on the bar stool. "Aw Niall! I've missed you too!" She exclaims, hugging him back before taking her seat back at the original spot.

"So are you two both still together?" Evangeline questions, they both nod their head happily before placing a peck on each other's lips. They were the ultimate couple, they had been married for about three years now and they were still as strong as they started out. They were truly made for each other, they were definitely soul mates. However, seeing their love and relationship reminded Evangeline of hers and Harry's, it made her miss him more.

"So what brings you here to Italy?" Elena questions before taking a sip out of the cold water bottle sat in between her manicured hand.

"Well I thought it was to see my sister but apparently she's getting married in two days and I've just found out." Elena's face drops at her words, she seemed slightly uncomfortable and Evangeline noticed this.

"Yeah there's something you need to know about that Eva." Elena weakly smiled, grabbing a hold of her hand as she lightly stroked it. All Evangeline could possibly think about was what could she possibly say that would ruin the whole idea about her sisters wedding.

"Yeah sure what is it?" Evangeline queried, placing her hand on top of her friends as she notices the awkward stares between the couple. It was obvious that something was clearly bothering them but they were struggling to manage to say it. Surely it couldn't have been that bad?