Prolouge

Jimin was 8 and Hobi was 9

It was winter of 2003
When I met you my love.

It was winter of 2003When I met you my love

"Hobi, Hobi,Hobi" the little boy sing songed making his way across the playground with a bounce in his step.

"What do you want Jimin?" Little Hobi asked him.

"I just love you so,so,so,sooooo much." Jimin yelled out.

"How much." He replies.

Jimin grabs Hobi by the hands for him to stand in front of the slide.

Jimin climbs up to the top and jumps down.

"THIS MUCH" he yells arms and legs spreading out as he flies throw the air.

And Hobi quickly acts and soon Jimin is landing somewhat safely in Hobis arms.

"That was fun" Jimin giggles.

"Yes I bet it was, but you could've hurt yourself."

Jimin snuggles into Hobis chest. Inhaling his scent.

"I dont have to worry about such a thing because you're my hero. And the hero always saves the day. And I trust you, so you will always save me." Jimin answers.

Hobi then nods and while carrying Jimin makes his way to the mini meadow next to the swings. He lays Jimin down then lays down next to him. Jimin snuggles up against his side while Hobi lays one of his arms out for Jimin to use as a pillow.

They sit in a calm silence for a few before Jimin speaks up.

"Hobi, do you want a family." Hobi turns his head to see Jimins beautiful dark chocolate orbs looking at him the the most innocent essence.

"Of course I do Jimin"

"Well...do you want a family with me?"

Hobi pauses staring deep into Jimins eyes.

"Why do you ask?" He says maintaining eye contact.

"Because, I love you. We would be the cutest couple in the world. First I would ask you out at a park. More preferably this park to make it more special. We would adopt 2 puppies and the fattest cat we can find."

Hobi chuckles at that

"Then we would get married. You will ask me to marry you by Han River while the fireworks were displayed in the backround."

"Why the Han River?" Hobi decides to ask.

"Because...just because."

"Hmmm,okay continue."

"Okay, anyways as I was saying, then we would adopt the most adorable cutest kids. An older boy and a younger girl so that her older brother could look out for her. Then when our kids are old enough to move out it's just gonna be me and you. We would grow old together and we would die together in eachothers arms."

Hobi is still staring into jimins eyes. He gets a little bit closer.

"But why me?"

"Because. I love you so so so so much."

Then their lips are touching. It's not like how its described in movies. It's even better. He feels so calm when kissing him. So safe, like nothing can hurt them. That the world wont judge them. He feels like this is where he belongs."

Hobi pulls away and moves forward to where their foreheads touch.

"If you want me to, then I'll gladly love you till the day we die."

unedited

𝕭𝖑𝖚𝖊 𝕾𝖎𝖉𝖊On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara