~ Chapter 18 ~

Shehnaaz was really confused but did as she was told nonetheless. She wore the dress with really light makeup and black heels. And went down . Sidharth was on call with someone, With his back facing towards her looking hot in a white shirt and black jeans . He cut the call and heard the clicking of her heels,

He turned around and saw shehnaaz coming down the stairs , Her hair bouncing on her shoulder with every step, She smiled looking angelic as ever

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He turned around and saw shehnaaz coming down the stairs , Her hair bouncing on her shoulder with every step, She smiled looking angelic as ever....

"Oh fuck" sidharth whispered. "Shit...He's so hot" shehnaaz thought. 

She came down and sidharth pulled her closer and removed a strand of hair from her face, " You look perfect" he whispered looking into her eyes. His gaze and comment made her blush and look down. He smirked at the girl, who was so bold all the time, but his single comment made her blush. 

He lifted her chin with his finger made her look into his eyes,  he gently kissed her forehead, then her nose and then placed his lips on her . Both of their eyes were closed, and both of them were lost in each other. His right hand cupped her cheek while his other hand as on her waist, shehnaaz's hands were locked around his neck, her right hand in his hair. He pulled her closer so that no space was left in between them. Both of them broke apart after a few minutes breathing heavily.  

Ss: chalein?
S: haan

Sidharth took her hand in his and went out locking the gate. They walked to the car , their hands intertwined. He opened the door for her, carefully placing her dress in the car, he sat down in his seat and began driving. It was a mere 30 minutes ride, but it was rather comfortable.

They reached a tiny garden, Shehnaaz looked at him confused. He opened the door for her, and asked her to stand still. He put a blindfold around her eyes. He held her hands and led her through. 

S: sidhhhhaaaarrrtttthhhhh bol na kaha leke ja rha hai? 

Ss: abey moti do minute shaanti rakh na. 

They reached their destination and sidharth took off her blindfold. Shehnaaz looked at the view in front of her and gasped softly. 

There was a huge land covered with grass, with a big white tent in the middle, with fairy lights decorating the tent. It was filled with pillows and a food basket. Looking really pretty. There were golden fairy lights running across the field. The Mumbai skyline visible from this area.  Shehnaaz was in awe of the view. She had tears in her eyes. 

She looked at sidharth tears threatening to fall from her eyes. 

Ss: baby ro kyu rahi hai??? he asked cupping her cheek. 

Shehnaaz didn't say anything but just wordlessly hugged him.

"Sidharth meine abhi tak sirf dard dekha hai. Mujhe aaj tak kisi ne itna pyaar aur support nahi diya....Thank you...So muchh" she whispered in his ear. Sidharth too had tears remembering about her breakdowns, and about how much she trusted him. Sidharth pulled her more into himself leaving no space between them, i love you he whispered. I love you too she whispered back. 

They broke apart, and sidharth wiped her tears with his thumb. 

Ss: ek cheez dikhau? Shehnaaz nodded. Sidharth took her hand and led her away. After walking for a few minutes they reached a clearing. There was a lake, with a few people walking around. Shehnaaz was in awe of the surroundings, all those old couples talking, kids laughing and running around, people having a picnic,

 she felt something soft brush her leg, she looked down and saw a tiny duckling snuggling against her feet. she bent down and picked it up. The duckling immediately snuggled against her hand. Shehnaaz gently pet it smiling. Shehnaaz made a puppy face looking at him. Sidharth sighed

S: ssiiiiiidddddhhhaaarrrttthhhh please hum ise le chale???

Ss: nahi shehnaaz....

S: please sidharrrrtttthhh please please please pleaseeeeeeeee

Ss: baby hum nahi leke ja sakte use

S: pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Ss:  meri jaan udhar dekh lake mein. Dekh woh uski family hai na? tu usko uski family se use alag karegi? nahi na? Sidharth explained to her as if explaining to a child. 

shehnaaz shook her head pouting. Chal sidharth said taking her to the lake side. 

Shehnaaz went down and placed the duckling in water. it swam towards her family.

Bye bye shehnaaz said waving to the duckling. Sidharth smiled at the kid in front of him. He held her shoulder and both of them went back. 

Sidharth held her hand and played a song.

i found a love....For me....

Darling just dive right in, follow my lead....

Well i found a girl.... Beautiful and sweet...

Well i never knew you were the someone waiting for me....

sidharth had her hands around her waist, she had her hands around his neck swaying slowly to the music. Sidharth was singing along the lyrics, meaning every word....

cause we were just kids when we fell in love....

Not knowing what it was,

i will not give you up, this time....

Darling just kiss me slow....

Your heart is all i own,

and in your eyes you're holding mine.....

sidharth twirled her around, so that her back touched his chest , swaying to the music , with sidharth still lip syncing to the lyrics

baby i'm, dancing in the dark...

with you between my arms, 

barefoot on the grass

while listening to our favorite songs,

When you said you looked a mess,

i whispered underneath my breath but you heard it,

Darling you look, Perfect tonight.....

sidharth twirled her around once more making her face him. He gently kissed her holding her close. Feeling the lyrics of the songs...

Few hours had passes, both of them had ate, and now were sitting in the tent, staring at the stars talking about nothing and everything..... Protecting their reality....

Suddenly it had started to rain, and both of them ran into the car, and drove home. Both of them reached home wet and laughing and sat down on the bed shehnaaz looked at sidharth who's white shirt clung to his abs, she bit her lip.

Baby ek toh tu geeli hai, upar se yeh mat kar, mein control kho dunga he said. Toh kho dena kisne mana kiya? She said pushing his onto the bed and laying on top of him.

(saalo aage khud imagine karlo 😂😂😂)

Late update ke liye sorry kyunki mujhe apne school walo pe gussa aa rha hai yaar. Saala holiday homework diya. Samajh aaya. Saala saari ppt??? Like i miss working on paper!!!! I miss making a mess by cutting papers, printouts, glitter pens , gems, etc etc. Like i never thought I would say this, but bc man kar rha hai phone aur laptop jala doon.

We'll be taking a huuuuuuggggeeee leap in the next one so be ready 😂❤️

Sidnaaz: Meant to be 💫 [CLOSED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें