~ Chapter 7 ~

haye rabba kitne confusions 

Sidharth : owner of the company alongside shehnaaz 

Shehnaaz : owner of the company along with sidharth

Kaushal : will be the owner after sidharth 

Nakuul: sidharth's manager and best friend

NEXT DAY:

 Shehnaaz woke up, brushed her teeth  , slipped on a satin robe and went downstairs to have breakfast as she had not eaten anything last night. She almost slipped down the stairs.

" What the fuck?" she said. 

Sana m:  Tujhe kitni baar kaha hai gaaliyan mat diya kar.

S: haan haan sorry. Flow flow mein nikal gayi. 

tu yahan kya kar rha hai? She asked sidharth who was standing near her mother. And she picked up a piece of toast. 

ss: Papa ne uncle ko kuch papers dene the toh socha dete aaun. Aur socha phir tujhe bhi pick up kar loonga

S: Oh okay. 

ss: ja ready hoja mein wait kar rha hoon.

s: accha sun. Tere naam se ek parcel mere paas pada hai. Aaja lele.

Sidharth followed Sana to her room.

ss: nice room.

shehnaaz gave him a look because there were clothes all over her room. (inspired by my own room lol)

 seriously she said rolling her eyes.

sidharth chuckled . 

 She handed him the parcel and went to get ready. Sidharth saw shehnaaz's phone and opened it. He guessed her password to be her  birth date and it opened. He didn't want to snoop around, he just opened his contact and sent himself the photo of them dancing together which kaushal had sent her. He deleted the message so that she wouldn't know and locked her phone and kept it back.

He went out to wait for her. She came out after 10 minutes. Both of them reach the company, and enter together. Nakuul and kaushal saw them coming together.

 (dekho dosto mein gaaliyan hoti hai, agar aapko accha nahi lagrha yeh padhke, toh baby naye dost dhoondho 😂😂) 

K: abey b*hncho!!!! yeh dono to ek saath aa rhe hain!!!!

N: kal kush toh hua hai jo humein nhi pata....

Kaushal and Nakuul looked at them questionably .

S: tum dono humein aise kyun dekh rhe ho?

N: kaise?

S: jaise dekh rahe ho. Jaise humne kuch kiya ho.

K: tum dono ek saah kyun aa rhe ho?

S: kyunki sidharth ne mujhe pickup kar liya tha?

K: bro tu uske ghar kyun tha? yaha kuch toh chal raha hai......

SS : mein uncle ko woh parcel dene gaya tha jo tu bahut pyaar se ghar pe chod ke aa gaya tha.

K: oh shit haan sorry.

All of them move to their cabins to finish their work, while Nakuul was with sidharth.  half of the day passed. All of them came out of the meeting. All of them were having their lunch while Nakuul and Kaushal were teasing sidnaaz for yesterday .

K: haan oh kal baal mein kya hua?

S: ekdum boring ball the. Saare itne bade log the. Isiliye hum waha se chale gaye.