~ Chapter 13 ~

I love you too sidharth she said placing a small peck on his lips. 

She snuggled into sidharth as he wrapped his hands around her, holding her close to himself. they stayed like that for some time and then broke apart.  And shehnaaz yawned.

Ss: so ja baby thodi der. 

Shehnaaz looked at him with a pout.

S: mujhe neend nahi aa rahi :(

Ss: dikh raha hai kitni neend nahi aa rahi. Idhar aa 

shehnaaz crawled towards him.

Sidharth kept her head on his lap and asked her to close her eyes. She did as told.

Sidharth was caressing her hair and in between lightly kissing her forehead. She was asleep in a minute.

"Mujhe neend nahi aa rahi. Dramebaaz" he thought smiling slightly his hand still in her hair .

He sighed and let his thoughts wander to what she told him. He looked at her, and thought...

This girl who makes everyone smile , the girl who finds happiness in little things, was the one without even a ray of happiness, she has suffered so much and didn't tell anyone... She's so strong so precious.... I swear i'll protect her always..... I'll give her all the love that she deserves...

He gently leaned forward and pecked her lips, which made her smile even in her sleep. 

Clouds were forming and soon it would rain, so sidharth gently picked up Shehnaaz in his arms and took her to the bedroom. She started to wake up in his arms.

S: Shhh.. kuch nahi hai.... Soja baby  he whispered.

He took her to the room and laid her down gently on the bed , kissed her forehead and went downstairs. 

He sat on the sofa and messaged Kaushal .

IN THE ROOM

IN THE ROOM.

It had been 2 hours since she had been sleeping. She woke up when her phone rang.