~ Chapter 16 ~

Please read the note at the end. It's a request 💔💔💔💔💔

Their meeting got over, and both of them went to take a shower (alag alag . Zyada dimaag mat chalao) Shehnaaz came out in a knee length baby pink dress while sidharth was in a blue jeans and red t shirt. Both of them went downstairs to have food. 

Ss: ab iss baar dono milke banayenge.

S: haan okay. Tu aata goondh mein 2 minute mein aayi.

Ss: haan thike.

Shehnaaz went away, when a loud bang came from the kitchen she rushed in it to find sidharth covered with flour head to toe standing innocently with a pout on his face. The drum was on the floor. Shehnaaz so wanted to laugh but was controlling it.  

S: sidharth...... Ek kaam bola tha...

Ss: Drum haath se choot gaya meri kya galti? He said pouting.

Ss: yaar abhi nahaya tha 😭

Shehnaaz laughed. Sidharth shook his head making flour flying everywhere even on Shehnaaz.

S: SIDHARTHHHH ABHI NAHAYI THI YAAR.

Sidharth smiled and pulled her towards him making her clothes get covered in flour.

He leaned towards her and whispered in her ears his lips touching her ear with every word

Ss: I love you meri jaan . Shehnaaz physically shuddered with each word. He smirked and started cleaning. While Shehnaaz was still in a daze. Sidharth placed a small peck on her lips making her come out of her dreamland.

Shehnaaz turned crimson and started helping sidharth who was smirking at her. Both of them cleaned the kitchen .

Sidharth again pulled her against him covering her head to toe in flour.

She shouted some punjabi gaalis at him while he laughed. He rubbed his cheek with her making her breathing hitched and smearing flour on her face. He laughed and went to take a bath.

Shehnaaz mentally slapped herself and cursed sidharth and went to kae a bath.

Both of them came down and were settled on the sofa with Shehnaaz's legs in sidharth's lap while he was massaging her feet looking lovingly at Shehnaaz who was busy in talking to her parents.

Both of them decided to make maggi as they were too tired to cook.

Ss: Oye chal na pool mein chalte hai.

Shehnaaz nodded. Both of them got changed in their swimwear and went out, sidharth djved in the pool while Shehnaaz was sitting on it's edge with her feet in the water.

Ss: baby aa na andar.

S: naiii

Ss: kyu baby? Ab toh tujhe dar bhi nahi lagta....

S: abhi bhi lagta hai par utha nahi .

Ss: idhar aa.

He moved towards her and gently pulled her. She clung onto him for life. He started movibg away from the edge to the middle of the pool. He gently laid her down and he saw tears forming in her eyes.

Ss: shhh meri jaan kuch nahi hua. Woh purani baatein hai bhuul ja use. Hum starting se start karenge haina?

Shehnaaz nodded and was trying to calm down which worked. Sidharth showed her some new swimming techniques and had fun throwing water on each other. Shehnaaz pulled him towards her and placed her lips on his kissing him deeply.