~ Chapter 8 ~

20 K reads!!!!!! thank you soooooo muchhhhhh

Both of them sat there, finding peace in each other . Suddenly the doctor arrived, 

Both of them got up.

D: it's nothing to worry about.  it was just a minor chemical imbalance he's fine now. We'll have to keep him in observation for 2 days, and then you can take him home. You can meet him when he wakes up . 

both of them sighed and sat down. Shehnaaz called Nakuul and Kaushal and told them everything . Both of them came back running. Kaushal hugged sidharth out of relief . 

All of them fell asleep on the chair. Shehnaaz woke up and it was 5 in the morning, She saw sid's dad sitting upright on his bed.

Shehnaaz groggily woke them up and pointed towards the room. Both of them went inside the room, while Nakuul and shehnaaz stayed behind.

Ss: tum kyun  khade ho bahar?

S and N: you guys are family you should meet him first. 

K: kya bakwaas hai yeh.

he pulled shehnaaz an Nakuul along with them.

all of them, went inside to see him, all of them talked and relief washed over them.

they came out after half an hour to give him some rest.

shehnaaz's phone rang . She puts the phone on speaker

S: haan hello? 

SM: hello ? sana tu kidhar hai kal dupahr se? humein kitni tension ho gyi thi. Bata ki bhi toh ja sakti thi. Hai kidhar tu?

S: Arey bolne doge tabhi toh bolungi 

sidharth took the phone from her.

Ss: hi aunty mein sidharth bol rha hoon .

he told them everything. Her parents decided to come to the hospital so that they can go home and freshen up. 

they reached there in 15 minutes and all of them went to freshen up.

Nakuul went back to the company while all three of them returned here.

1 WEEK LATER

it has been a week  since sidharth's dad had been brought home. He was good and shehnaaz visited him almost every day.

all 4 of them were doing their work.

 shehnaaz and kaushal were out to meet a client , while sidharth and nakuul were his cabin discussing something.

Sidharth was a very private person. He kept his phone with him at all times. (ironic i know )

sidharth went to do some work and accidentally left his phone behind.

Sidharth's phone pinged and Nakuul saw the lockscreen. It was the photo of shehnaaz and him dancing.

N: yeh ladka uske piche pagal ho gya hai. Thode maze toh lene bante hain.

Sidharth returned and sat down. 

N: uhh sid, tere phone ka lockscreen mein yeh kya hai?

Ss: (absentmindedly) huh? kya?

N: tera lockscreen..

Ss: woh uh.....woh...um....bas aise hi........?

N: hmm aise hi? zaroor. you like her?

Ss: what?

N: i said...... do you like her?

Ss: uuhhhhhhh no?

Sidnaaz: Meant to be 💫 [CLOSED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें