Found

Magna and the others inched their way into a strange looking cave.
"Huh, looks like the thread ends here..." Magna looked confused, wondering where it was leading them.
"Woah, guys look at this..." Finral was at the opposite end of the room from Magna, but it was still quite obvious what he was pointing to. The group looked in horror at the discarded bloody knives that were laying on the floor.
"W-what the hell...!?" Asta squeaked, hoping what he was thinking wasn't true. Is- is that Lucks blood...?
"We should probably search the cave." Magna said surprisingly calmly, but in his head he was freaking scared.
WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK! LUCK, PLEASE BE OK!
They spent a couple minutes examining the cave. The cave was a circular hole almost like it was dug out from the mountain. There were stalagmites and stalactites tracing the ground and ceiling, but the weirdest thing by far where the torches on the wall, like someone had been there recently.
As Magna was scanning the wall he noticed something.
"Guys..." He pointed to a small hole in the cave wall. Now that he looked closer it was, "A door?!"
"What!" The other 2 walked up cautiously to where Magna was standing.
"Holy shit your right! Good job Magna!" Asta said, his eyes twinkling. We will find you Luck.

Luck P.O.V

What...? Voices? He swore he could hear faint talking. He tried to call out but a pained wheeze came out instead.
This is my chance... I can't... stay... awake...
Suddenly everything went black.

Magna P.O.V

Slowly but surely he pushed open the door. It made a creak as it glided into the room it was hiding.
Oh my god... is that-
"LUCK!"