5 - Just One Night

Start from the beginning

Her character isn't hard to read.

She's the TV- show bully, Bully you in front of her friends but play nice when she needs something from you and quickly make the change up after.

"Eyana..." Daeshona shakes her head after turning her attention back to us. "You still helping me with my nails Kamari?"

"I have been dying to pull out my nail tech kit... you want gel or acrylic?"

"You want to head out for a jog?" I asked Samara.

We didn't have practice today and yes, I was still a bit fucked up from the night prior but this was my work ethic.

When i was home for a week in high school for a really bad flu, I still got up every morning around 7am, went for a run and by the end mom was on the porch ready to scold me for not staying in bed and resting.

I don't think the devil himself could stop me.

Samara looked at me with a raised eyebrow but agreed.

The campus was pretty much empty as we walked to the track. A couple of students and teachers here and there but it wasn't as busy as the days before.

It seemed like the entire campus was at the party and probably sleeping off the alcohol.

The track was empty though and that's how I liked it. Nobody in my way while I ran.

"Ah!" Samara gripped my arm tight. "Raphi!"

Her grip tightened. Raphi was on the field with Josiah, Joshua and a few other boys, they were just throwing around the football In a huddled circle until one of them turned their attention to us.

"Samara! Niyah!" Raphi shouted.

"Hi Raphi!" Samara shouted back causing my ears to ring a bit. "Hi!"

"Okay, we get it ... you want to gargle his balls." I spoke, i didn't have to whisper the boys were far enough away that whispering wasn't needed.

"Is that your attitude because you've never gargled balls?" She laughs and throws up the middle finger before jogging off to Raphi and the other boys.

Although I wasn't interested in running after Samara , I still followed.

"What are you ladies doing out here?" Raphi questions as the two of us finally close in on them.

"This one wanted to go for a run... what are you guys doing?"

"We were just about to practice a bit you guys should join us." Raphi fosses the ball to Samara and she slightly fumbles it before steadying her grip on the ball.

Josiah sucked at his teeth obviously opposing the idea.

"Something wrong?" I questioned.

"Yeah.. I didn't come out here for this." He crosses his arms over his chest, slumping in his stance.

"I would just like to add I have no issue with you ladies playing with us." Joshua ran his fingers through his hair.

"Anyone else against it?" Josiah asks.

The other boys nodded 'No' and with that we were split into two teams of 4.

I was surprisingly with Raphi , Joshua and another boy named Olijah.

Samara was with Josiah and two other boys. Ace and Carlos.

The first time , it was obvious the bots were trying their hardest to impress us.

The ball never touched either of our hands until the second time we played.

Samara got the ball and ran but was quickly stopped by Raphi.