little irishman niall horan

Hello!
I would just like to apologize for not updating in 19372862 years, but hopefully I'll be updating this story more often. Also, I've changed the setting/city where they live, so if you get confused as to why the city is different, everything's fine. :)

But anyways, here's chapter three! :-)

Please vote and comment if you like it!

(not edited)

Chapter 3: Little Irishman Niall Horan

//

Harry was beyond mad.

He was furious, so filled with anger and hate he nearly put a hole in the wall.

He shut his eyes, long and hard (a/n: AHAHAHAHAHAHA) until he found himself cooling down a bit.

Why he was so mad, he did not know, but he wanted to so badly.

He let out a sad, defeated sigh and sat down onto his bed, covering his face with his large hands.

He felt so alone, he pitied himself.
He also hated himself.
And he was just so sick and tired of how he felt every single day.

It had definitely been a while since he felt depressed, lonely part of him casting over his happy, social side.

So maybe, just maybe that's the reason why he's feeling so mad.

He stood up out of bed and decided that since it's only a quarter past one in the afternoon he could go out. Just to get his mind off of things.

And hopefully see that little irishman Niall Horan.

An idea rang through his head right then, so he quickly picked up his phone from his sidetable and decided to call Niall.

Harry doesn't know why, but he's nervous.

Is it because he's afraid Niall will turn down his offer?
Is it because he's afriad Niall doesn't like him?

Oh god.

What if Niall doesn't like him?

Panic begins to take over Harry's body, but then the click sound of someone picking up the phone was heard.

"Hello?"

"Hi Niall, this is Harry."

"Oh! Hey Harry, it's nice to talk to you again. How've you been?"

It was as if manly butterflies were fluttering around in Harry's body, but then again, he does have a butterfly tattoo on his chest.

"Oh- uh- I- I've been good actually, just a little, uh, stressed out, ya know?"

"Yeah, totally. So, whatcha calling for bud?"

Bud.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to walk around a part of the city with me, I mean, if you're free- if not that's totally fine, I don't mind, and if you aren't free but you still don't want to hang out with me that's fine as well, like I don't care really, you know what? I don't even know why I called, you're probably busy, I'm so lonely that I don't even have anything to do-"

"I'd love to walk around with you, Harry. It'd be very lovely."

That had caught Harry off guard, but the "manly" butterflies had come back to innocently attack his stomach.

"Uh, okay. I'll um, meet you at the park in like, fifteen minutes?"

"Yeah. See you there!"

"Yeah... you too."

With that, he heaved out a sigh of both relief and embarassment.

Relief that Niall had in fact not turned him down but said that it'd be "very lovely" to walk around with him but embarassed that he had been rambling, and although most times when that occurs, no one can really understand him, but he still feared that Niall understood every word he spoke, as if he were a magical leprechaun.

Oh wait.
(a/n: i'm laughing at myself rn ahahaha)

----

Niall stood at the park, waiting for Harry's arrival.

To be completely honest, he was excited to be able to hang out with Harry, but scared that he won't like him at all if he finds out just the littlest things about him.

He swooshed back and forth on his heels, whistling Christmas songs when he heard a deep, smooth voice coming not far from where he stood.

"Oi! Niall!"

He looked up to see a very cute and tall Harry waving his arms, smiling like the perfect little angel he is, his dimples and foresty (a/n: is that even a word lol) green eyes standing out in the pale colours of winter, making it seem like Niall's world has been lit up.

With a toothy grin on his face, Niall walks towards Harry, ready to start a conversation.

"Harreh! So, where'd you like to go? I was thinking maybe to the pier? Just to see what it's like during this time of the year, I haven't actually been there since fall, haha."

He awkwardly scratches his neck, oblivious to the fact that Harry thought it was very cute for him to be like that, and the way Harry's heart began to beat faster with the thought of being with Niall.

It got Niall thinking, as to why he felt so awkward with him.

Did he want Harry to think well of him?

He had met him not long ago, so why does he care so much about him?

Did he not want someone to let him go so easily, like how it was always like before?

-----------------------

That was such a bad ending asdfghjkl I'm sorry I'm so bad.

well anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and the fact that I finally updated after like, two months.

see you next time!