"I know absolutely wonderful" she handed me a pair of gold strappy sandals that encased my ankles.

"Where'd you get these?" I asked I. Awe

"Online" she shrugged. She checked the time. "Okay we have to go! We're five minutes behind schedule." She dragged me downstairs and out of the door. She texted someone before driving away.
***
"Where are we going, Al?" We were heading to what seemed to be the middle of nowhere. We just got out of city limits.

"Trust me, okay?"

"I do trust you we're just going to the middle of nowhere."

"I promise it nothing bad, this is a one time opportunity."

About five minutes later she parked the car. All I saw was an old barn and fields that go on for forever.

"I have to make a call" Allie said and got out of the car. A few minutes later she came back and told me to follow her. "We have to go to barn"

"How'd you know where this is? How'd you come across this opportunity?"

"I know a guy"

We walked into the barn. Strobe lights lined the poles and ceiling, hay covered the floor. So did a picnic blanket with steak 'n shake on it. Onion rings and a milkshake. Does this girl know me well or what?

"Allie, this is beautiful. How'd you do all this? You did this just for us?" I said taking it all in.

"No honey it wasn't me" she laughed, shaking her head.

"Then who did all this?" She nodded her head up to something or someone. I turned around to see Adrien in the loft. He slowly climbed down and I ran to hug him. He chuckled and hugged me back, spinning me in his arms. He gave me a kiss on the lips at that moment I melted. "You did all this?" I whispered.

"Yeah"

"What for?"

"Our first date"

"This is for our first date?" I asked, shocked. This is like a scene from the movies. Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming.

"Yeah"

"You know I would have been fine with dinner and a movie?" I laughed.

"I'm not going to be that boring"

"Okay I'm gonna go you kids have fun" Allie said leaving the barn.

"Plus why would you go watch a movie where they have a perfect first date when you can go on one yourself?"

"You're right this is better" I kissed him one more time. He led me over to the picnic blanket and we sat down.

"Onion ring malady?" He asked in a terrible accent.

"Why yes I would love an onion ring. Thank you sir" I said in an even worse accent. We both busted out laughing at our stupidity.

"This is great thank you babe." I said snuggling into his chest.

"You're welcome"

"You know I wasn't even gonna come out tonight. I was really tired from dealing with Kathy all day. Then she texted me and once again was mad I took you from her. I wasn't in the mood to do anything but Allie dragged my butt down here and I'm really glad she did"

"I'm glad she did too" I snuggled deeper into his chest and suddenly every worry I've ever had melted away. "Come on u have to show you something" he said standing up. He reached his hand out and I took it and used it to hoist myself off the ground.

I never noticed how cold it was in here and I don't have a jacket. Adrien must've caught on to my coldness because he offered me his jacket which I gladly took. He led me up to the loft and opened the giant window. As far as you could see there were fields.The sun had started its daily descent minutes before we came up here.