III.

I woke up the next day, feeling so tired and hungry. Shit, I overslept. My stomach was grumbling because I hadn't eaten at all yesterday, apart from breakfast at Marie's inn. There was a knock at the door so i stood up and went to open it.

"Hey man, you took that resting shit to seriously hunh" he chuckled while holding his hat in front him. "I was stoned man, but I feel good now. So what's up? What's the schedule like? " I asked him. "Gus said to take you to the mainhouse so you could meet Miss boss and him and discuss your pay and sign your contract." Mark said " you have 10 minutes to get ready. Don't be late." He adds and I nod while he walks out. I brush my teeth and wash my face quickly. Get dressed and head outside.

We head straight to the huge mansion which was the main house. The living room was beautiful and it smelled so heavenly, like lavender and lemons. We stood in the air conditioned living room while waiting for Gus. "Uhm I gotta go man, i have errands to take care of you wait here I don't think Gus will be too long." Mark said then left.

I turn to look around and taking in my surroundings. "I see you're quite taken" i heard a soft voice behind me. " I honestly wouldn't wanna live my life in such a grande house. Seems lonely doesn't it?" Says the owner of the beautiful voice, she speaks so softly almost like she's whispering. She's so beautiful, probably the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. The word beautiful was invented because of people like her. Her dark brown hair, emerald green eyes and 5 feet seven she was perfection in every sense of the word. Very curvy too.

"Yes, its quite the house. But i prefer a simpler warm house. I'm a simple guy." I say to her. "I'm Lia" she says with a smile "I'm-" and my stomach chooses that particular moment to grumble loudly. "-hungry" she lets out a small laugh and its music to my ears. I smile embarrassingly. "Well, come on I'll fix you a quick breakfast i think there were leftovers from what I made in the morning" she catwalked to the kitchen. Literally catwalked.

"Oh here we have muffins and some tea i could whip you up some eggs if you like" she said to me. I took a seat and nodded. "So you don't talk much I see. But I'd like to ask you some questions." She said while looking at me. "Ask away" I said before i could stop myself and my introverted ways.

"So the basics first. Where are you from?" She turns the stove on to make the eggs. "From a nearby town" I answer simply. "Married?" "Nope" "Girlfriend? " "ex-girlfriend" "oh okay. Uhm any relatives? Parents." "Parents died years ago. Only child. No relatives." "Oh im sorry im being intrusive. Im so sorry." She paled and i cocked my head to the side "No not at all, I don't mind the attention of such a lady" i smiled at her. Shit did i just say that out loud? She smiled at me as she pours the eggs on my plate. And I devour the food.

"Well do you mind if i turn the tables and ask you the questions" what's gotten into me today. It must be cause I haven't been laid in a while. Then i start imagining her perfectly tanned skin beneath me, mak- no Hayes don't. "No ask away uhm- you didn't tell me your name?" She stutters "Do you work here?" I ask here "Yeah, you could say that." She answers i think she's a maid or a stable woman or something. "Married?" She showed me her ring finger to answer her questions. She has the prettiest fingers. Slender amd her nails well maintained. Definitely not maid like. Imagine her touching herself with those fingers and you licking it off. Damn i really need a lay. "Boyfriend? " "Kinda" she shrugs " well shit. No luck then" she laughs in that way that I like. I swear she's like a fucking siren and me her prey.

I stand up from the table after finishing the breakfast and clear the table taking the dishes to the sink to clean them up. "You get back to work, I'll wash those" she says and touches my hand. Her hands are super soft, like feathers. Her touch feels so good against my skin. And i harden thanks to my wayward thoughts. Well Hayes, congratulations for making yourself a fool with the first woman you make skin contact with after prison. " thank you Lia, for the breakfast and your company. " i say to her and she nods. As i start to leave I remember I didn't tell her my name.

"Oh I'm Hayes btw, Dimitri Hayes" she smiles and bites her lip, i leave before i make a fool of myself right here in front of her. Not that I haven't done that already.