Blurb 8 - Prince George's 5th Birthday

isthataladybug: a picture of george today (he's 2) and don't fight me on this🎊#stopgrowingup #happybirthdaymylove #auntyduty

..
xkatiieton Someone is in denial... #5🙈
isthataladybug @xkatiieton no
notaregulardadwills3 You absolutely spoiled him with the presents, Tiny. He's been asking about you nonstop, come over already! x
isthataladybug @notaregulardadwills3 and i'll spoil him some more. I'll be at yours in an hour, don't eat any cake without me! and I hope you didn't spoil the surprise or i swear- x
notaregulardadwills3 I didn't😂

"Hey birthday boy," You smiled as you held your phone in your hand, looking up at Harry as you stood by William's door.
"Tietie!" George exclaimed through the speaker, "I'm 5!"
You sighed, "I know you are, baby. You're growing up so fast, it's making Tietie all sad."
"What? Why are you sad? You get older, too."
Harry chuckled, raising his eyebrows at you. You slapped his arm, shaking your head, "I know but next thing we know, you're off to university then you're getting married then you'll no longer call me Tietie."
"I will always call you Tietie. Charlotte, too," George quickly replied, "I miss you. I wanted you to be here today."
You grinned, standing straight, "I'm sorry, Georgy. I tried to make it but I couldn't. But I'll make it up to you."
"What about Harry?"
"He's right here with me. Do want to say hi?" You asked him, tilting the phone towards Harry.
"Happy birthday, George!" Harry half-screamed excitedly, grinning as he took the phone from your hold.
You heard George giggle through the phone, "I'm 5 today."
"Woooow! That's incredible! How does it feel to be this old?"
Again, George giggled which made you put a hand to your heart, smiling at the sound, "Good. But I wanted you and Tietie to be with me. Mummy said that there will be cake."
"Cake?!" Harry gasped, "That's amazing! We should have cake when we're back."
"But it won't be my birthday anymore." George's voice dropped, making you look at Harry and pout.
"We'll still celebrate it together." Harry assured him, "Here, take Y/N back while I do something." Harry gave you the phone and rang the bell, beginning to carry the 4 stacked boxes that you both placed on the floor.
"Baby, Harry and I have to go but we'll see you soon, alright?" You smiled at William who opened the door with a knowing grin, motioning for the both of you to enter.
"Okay."
"I love yooouuu."
"I love you, too, Tietie." With that, Kate took the phone, "Are you here?" She whispered.
"Yeah, just entered the door with Wills. See you." You whispered back, hanging up and stuffing your phone in your back pocket, helping Harry by taking two boxes from him.
"You both got tanned," William commented as he walked beside you, putting an arm around you, "Missed you, Tiny."
"We were out in the sun and sea like all the time." You replied, looking at Harry.
"Did you see that screenshot I sent you the other day? One of my mates sent it and it reminded me of our chat." William laughed as he pointed at Harry, stopping at the drawing room's door.
"I did," Harry chuckled, "I saw this new one, too. Remind me to send it."
"I can't believe you send each other cat memes," You shook your head, "Now can I please see my birthday boy and his siblings aaaand your wife?"
William laughed before opening the door, "George? I have a surprise for you."
William moved inside, letting you and Harry come into sight, both sporting wide grins,
"Happy birthday!"
"Tietie! Harry!" George and Charlotte were both quick to run towards you, George wrapping his arms around your legs while Charlotte jumped up and down in her spot before running into Harry's arm, wrapping her arms around him in a hug. "You're here!"
"Of course I am. Did you really think I'd miss your birthday?" You squeezed him in a hug, "Happy birthday, Georgy."
"Happy birthday, little mate," Harry spoke with Charlotte around his arm, a smile on his face as George moved to hug him, "Here. This is from Y/N and I."
"Is it from Maica?" George grinned as he sat down with one of the boxes in front of him, looking up at Harry as you moved to greet Kate and hold Louis.
"It's from Jamaica, yes." Harry answered him, helping him unwrap it.
"This one is for you and William, this is for Charlie and this one is for our baby squish." You cooed down at Louis who gave you a toothless smile, squinting his eyes as he released a small giggle that had you almost crying, "You like presents? You like them, don't you?"
"You both really didn't have to." William said as he sat, Charlotte moving to lean on his leg as she watched George unwrap his gift.
"Oh, nonsense." Harry waved William off.
George gasped, "Is this a train?!" He asked as he took out the big box, eyes and mouth wide open.
"This is an entire town. You put together the streets and you have a train, a police car, a firetruck, some normal cars and people. You also have shops, right here," Harry pointed at the box, "Tracks for the train, too."
"Do you like it?" You asked George as you swayed with Louis in your arms, smiling down at your nephew and boyfriend who sat beside each other, George looking at the box with pure amusement as he listened to Harry.
"Thank you!" George giggled, looking back and up at you with a grin before looking at Harry, "Thank you, Harry. We can play together."
"It'll be so hard to get him away from this." Kate said as she watched him with a smile, glancing at you before looking back at George and Harry.
"Ehh, let him play. Next thing we know he's the King," You wiggled your eyebrows, "Huh, Wills?"
"Are you killing me off?" William pointed at himself, raising an eyebrow, "I'm warning you, your boyfriend and I play online pool together so we already are a team."
"Oh God, you're in that pool game, too?"
"It's the 2 Harry's, Eddie and Mitch," William answered you before looking back at Harry, "Did you see how I won yesterday? I watched that trick online."
"Was it posted on Youtube? I remember watching it about a year ago." Harry answered him, welcoming Charlotte in his arms as she sat on his lap so she can explore George's new toy with him.
You and Kate shared a knowing look, both rolling your eyes before she stood up and put her hand on your back, looking at William, "We'll be in the nursery."
"-And you have to tilt your phone a little-"
"Good lord," You laughed as you moved with Kate towards Louis's nursery, "Harry tried telling me to join their pool matches the other day."
"Your brother has been telling me all sort of pool information for the past two weeks," She shook her head, "On another note, tell me all about Jamaica!"