Part 6

"What do you mean I have to take him with me? I'm going on a two day trip with my friends." You asked your grandmother in shock.
"Which is why it's the perfect way to get to know each other. I know you don't like following the formal way so do it your way." She told you before sipping her tea.
You laughed in disbelief, shaking your head before looking at your grandfather. "Please say something."
"Darling," Prince Philip sighed before looking at his wife. "You know how Y/N hardly gets to go on vacation with her friends and this seems like a duty."
You motioned with your hands at him as you looked at her, mouthing "Exactly"
"Fred is 26, he will fit in with Y/N and her group of friends."
"Why are you doing this?" You whispered, leaning back on your chair in defeat.
She put her hand on top of yours, looking at you with soft eyes. "It's for the best. For you."
You shook your head, "This isn't what I want."
"It's what you need." She finished for you before standing up, making you stand. "Amsterdam is an exotic place. I expect you to not do anything you might regret, sweetheart." She told you before looking down at one of her corgis, Willow.
"Oh, can I hold Fred's hand? Maybe steal a kiss or two." You said sarcastically, pushing her buttons.
"Y/N," She looked at you, "As long as it's nothing that can be held against you, harm you and downgrade you, you're free to do anything you  please."
"Free," You chuckled before nodding. "Yes, ma'am."
After she left the room, you were left with your grandfather who instantly approached you and put his arm around your shoulders, his sympathetic eyes looking at you. "But you have fun on your trip. I'm sure Fred isn't half bad."
"I know he isn't, Papa." You sigh, feeling him squeeze your shoulder. "I feel so pressured."
"Everything will be alright, love. You just have to believe in the power of fate."

"How was your nap?" You asked Fred politely as you and your friends sat having breakfast in the hotel.
"Very satisfying," He chuckled, pouring himself a cup of tea. "What about you?"
"Haven't really slept. Nia and I decided to play monopoly instead." You chuckled, adjusting your jacket.

"Hear it from us first, Princess Y/N of Wales breaks royal rule and actually plays Monopoly. Scandalous!" Fred said in a dramatic reporter voice, making you laugh.
"Come on, you must have broken a lot of rules before."
He nodded, "I don't really go by the rules." He shrugged.
"How scandalous and vulgar." You joked, putting a hand on your heart dramatically.
"Your Royal Highnesses are needed in our conversation." Your friend, Nia, joked.
You and Fred looked at her together, "We were saying we should go canal cruising right away. Although I'm scared to shit."
"Why? Not a fan of water?" Fred asked her.
Nia shook her head, laughing. "I'm a terrible swimmer. Can't rescue myself if I ever fall."
"It's true. She swims like a sad cat." Eddie joked, laughing more when Nia swatted his arm.
"It's alright, we'll all be together so I doubt you won't get rescued if you fall." Fred smiled, putting his loosely crossed arms on the table.
"Are you saying we can fall off?" Emma asked, cocking an eyebrow at him.
Fred instantly straightened his posture and shook his head, looking back and forth between Nia and Emma. "I didn't mean that. Not that way."
Emma laughed, "I'm just joking."
"Oh." He chuckled, scratching the nape of his neck.
"Well, it's comforting knowing that we have a professional swimmer with us. Very assuring." Trevor said before putting his fork down. "Because Y/N here, said she was skipping on this activity."
They all nodded, knowing what you already told them. You gave them a sheepish smile, shrugging, "Sorry."
"Don't apologize. You fucking better make use of these 4 hours we're gone in." Nia pointed at you.
"Yes, ma'am."
"Also send us pictures." Farrah said, elbowing you.
"You're all embarrassing."

"Do I look bizarre?" You ask one of your personal guards, Andrew, motioning to yourself. You had a "Treat People With Kindness" black hoodie, the hood covering your head, black pants and your black vans. You had your shades on, opting for not getting recognized.
Andrew shook his head, "You don't, your highness. I don't believe people would notice."
"Told you to call me Y/N, Andy." You chuckled, taking your phone out.
"It's a habit." Your other guard, Sid, said.
You chuckled again as you texted the one person whom you were impatiently waiting for.
I'm outside x
Almost instantly, you received a reply.
I'll let Jeffery come and get you x
You waited for about 3 minutes before the black door in front of you opened and out came a grinning Jeffery. "Your highness, good to see you again."
You smiled, "Just Y/N. And thank you, Jeffrey. It's good to see you, too."
"Just Jeff." He corrected you teasingly as you walked inside and backstage. "Harry has been all over the place since we knew you're coming. Doesn't shut up about you."
You felt your cheeks heat up, only giggling in response. You stopped in front of a brown door that had "DRESSING ROOM" beside it.
"He's inside." Jeff said, knocking. "Harry?"
"Come inside!"
You grinned, glancing at your guard who chuckled and took a step back. "We'll wait here." Sid said.
Jeff opened the door for you, motioning for you to go inside.
You took off your sunglasses, holding them in your hands instead as your eyes fell on the man in ruffles in front of you who was looking down, his head snapping up once he noticed your presence.
"Y/N," Harry breather out softly as his face broke into a grin, taking long strides towards you before wrapping his arms around you, his head in your neck as he brought your body closer to his. "I missed you."
Your arms around his shoulders squeezed him tighter, closing your eyes as you let his warmth engulf you. "I missed you, too, H."
At the nickname, Harry felt himself smile. He pulled back, his hands moving to your face as he softly and so gently stroked your cheeks with his thumbs. "H, huh?"
You let out a small nervous chuckle, shrugging as you wrapped your arms around his torso and looked up at him. "It slipped."
"I love it." He confessed quietly.
Your hands moved to his arms that were covered by the silky shirt, feeling so soothing and satisfying under your fingers as you looked at him.
"This is the part when you kiss me." You teased him, feeling your faces get closer.
"And this is when you kiss me back."
If you could describe Harry's lips against yours, you'd use the word "melting". Melting was what you felt, slowly letting the feeling of his lips on yours let you loose. Melting went your worries and everything around. Melting went all the judgement and overthinking. Harry's lips absolutely melted you.
Pulling away with a smack and smiles, Harry pecked your lips once again softly. "You have very kissable lips."
"Yeah?" You looked up at him.
"Yeah." Harry confirmed, leaning down to steal one more soft and quick kiss.
"I like the ruffles." You said, running your hands through them, almost in a ruffling motion.
"Jeff says I look like I came from the wrong era." Harry said, looking down at himself.
You laughed, shaking your head. "You look just fine. I told you you would."
"Nough about me. Nice sweatshirt." Harry's lips turned to a smug smirk, looking down at you wearing his own merch. "I was so nervous that I got Farrah's address wrong and it wouldn't be delivered there though."
"I told you I can get it online."
"And I told you to consider it as a gift." Harry shrugged. "Can you help me with my hair? It won't-" Harry patted his head, looking up, "It won't sit."
You laughed, taking a hold of his wrist to get it away from his head. "Sit down." You urged him to the vanity chair, him sitting and giving you a wide toothed comb. You began to softly comb it, enjoying how luscious and soft in felt. "So, are you coming tonight?"
Harry looked at you through the mirror, his eyes focused on how concentrated you looked as you combed his hair gently with a faint smile on his face. "Do you think your friends will like me?"
"You already liked Farrah as far as I know and she liked you. My friends are fun to be around, promise." You nodded, glancing at him through the mirror before looking at his hair.
"What were their names again?"
"Eddie, Nia, Trev and Emma." You replied instantly before your move hitched, pursing your lips. "And-And Fred."
"Fred?" Harry repeated, "Don't remember a Fred in the text you sent me a couple of days ago."
"Yeah, he's just," You gulped, shrugging your shoulders. "He's just a friend of ours."
Harry nodded, his index and thumb moving to graze his bottom lip; something you picked on was a habit of his when he felt nervous or in thought.
"What are you thinking about?" You asked gently, putting the comb down and began to brush his hair with your fingers.
Harry sat up straight, lacing his fingers together in his lap as you both looked at each other through the vanity mirror. "You know I don't consider you a fling, don't you?"
"Uh," Your eyes moved to look at his hair again instead of him, shaking your head slightly. "I didn't actually."
"So you," Harry paused, stopping your hands from moving by grabbing them and putting them around his shoulders instead. "You think you're a fling?"
You shrugged, feeling his thumbs gently stroke your knuckles. "I don't know, I-" You stopped, "I don't really know what do you consider me, Harry. Whether you see this going anywhere or you're scared. Or if you feel like I'm too much to handle or not. I don't know if you think this is worth it. Or if-if you just think this is adventurous and risky, gives you that thrilling feeling. It happened to me right after uni and I think I stopped understanding people's intentions ever since. When it comes to that I mean." You confessed, giving him a pursed smile after you finished as you looked back at him. "I don't have history, Harry. I don't-" You paused, shaking your head as you let out a low laugh, "I don't know."
"Y/N," Harry said softly, holding your hand and moving you till you were in front of him, letting you stand between his legs as he looked up at you. His hands moved to hold your waist, looking up at you as you rested your hands on his shoulders. "Then I will tell you what you don't know. What you should know is that I like you. I really do. I don't care about your status or if you have guards around you all the time. Fuck it, I don't even care if I have to wait for you for three hours outside your flat and behind bushes because your grandmother isn't with us being together. I," Harry chuckled, shrugging his shoulders, "Call me a sap, a total cliché tosser but I have never felt like this about anyone before, Y/N. So here I am, an hour before my show begins, with everyone outside and the world oblivious to me having Her Highness Princess Y/N of Wales in my hold and me only caring about everything that you wish you can show to everyone, including your family, and about being there when you try new takeout," He chuckled, "And what I'm trying to ask you is, do you want us to be-" Harry stood up, towering over you and wrapping his arms around your waist.
And there you stood; oblivious to his heartbeats that could probably be used as an instrument by its sound, his body hot and his nerves feeling as though they were about to get wrecked.
"Do you want us to be together? Exclusive?" Harry asked, "Do you want to be my girlfriend, Y/N?"
You let out a small laugh of shock, looking up at him before raising your eyebrows. "Are you serious?"
"Dead serious." He nodded.
Instantly, your hands cupped his cheeks and you brought your lips to his in a deep, strong kiss. "Are you sure?"
"I can't stop," Harry said, almost heaving, "I can't stop thinking about you," He pecked your lips, "Kissing you," He kissed you again. "Knowing that you're mine. That I'm yours. I can't fucking stop thinking about it, Y/N. Fuck, what have you done to me?" Harry asked, his hands in your hair after dropping your hood, his eyes looking into yours. "It's like-" He licked his lips, glancing at yours before looking back into your eyes. "It's like you bewitched me."
You giggled, "I haven't," You shook your head. "I haven't bewitched you."
"Then what have you done?" He more of asked himself before a smile was drawn on his face.
"I became your girlfriend."
At the confirmation, Harry only pressed his lips to yours.