Blurb 7 - The Royal Wedding

Every movement led up to this one. The preparations, the stress, the rehearsals, the pep talk, all of it.
Every night of your brother telling you about this "incredible woman named Meghan" led up to him standing in front of the mirror with your hands on his shoulders as he breathed out, nervous but ready to marry the love of his life,
"Are you ready?"
He nodded, smiling at you through the mirror before letting out a chuckle, "I am. I'm ready."
The moments of you listening to your brothers talk to you about the women they love in their lives and you pestering them with questions about the feeling you had only ever read about, led to you sitting beside your father, sneaking glances at Harry who sat at the front with other friends, his eyes always already set on you.
"You really need to leave." You giggled as Harry peppered your face with kisses as you both stood hidden behind a wall before you left with Meghan.
"I will, I will," Harry said absentmindedly, smiling down at you, "Missed you all day."
"I missed you, too," You smiled, "Meghan is so nervous. Poor woman listed all possibilities of anything going wrong in under a minute when I asked her if she was okay."
"She is getting her wedding very publicly viewed," Harry shrugged, "I can imagine some of her thoughts. But,"
"But," You repeated as you stressed on the word, wrapping your arms around his neck.
"But her and your brother are in love with each other like mad so no matter what, it'll be worth it at the end."
"Ahh," You chuckled, throwing your head back a little and closing your eyes, "The words of a songwriter."
"Oh hush," Harry nudged your forehead with his, "I should go."
"So should I." You replied, leaning up to peck his lips, "I'll see you in a bit."
"See you in a bit, Princess." He teased, leaning down to press his lips to yours in kiss.

And when you walked inside the chapel, holding Charlotte's hand as you walked behind Meghan and your bouquet of flowers with the other, a wide grin on your face as your eyes fell on your brother who stood waiting for his bride before you glanced at William who gave you a smile and a discreet nod of support. But God, when you saw Harry standing along everyone else who had their eyes on Meghan, his on you, you knew it. You knew all about the love you heard about.
With his eyes on you, a smile on his face as he gave you a quick thumbs up which made you giggle and look down at the ground as you walked, looking back at him to see him grinning with his eyebrows raised at you, "Beautiful." He mouthed.
You helped Charlotte go up the step, stealing one last look at Harry before linking arms with your father after he walked Meghan to your brother, walking with him towards your seat as you listened to the melodies, smoothening down your dress before looking at your brother and his to-be wife as you stood.
"He looks happy." Your father leaned towards you to whisper. You looked at him with a smile and nodded, looking back at your brother.
When the harmonies were nearing an end, you looked behind you at your grandmother who instantly looked down at you, mirroring your grin quickly before giving you a nod and looking back at Harry.
"God is love, and those who live in love live in God and God lives in them."
You sat down, having a clear look at Harry who sat on the opposite side of you beside Serena Williams, looking at your brother and Meghan.
As you all stood to sing the Lord of All Hopefulness, you felt Harry's eyes on you as you both began singing, Harry smirking as he did as he looked at you with his head tilted. You caught yourself mid giggle, looking back down at your book.
As you all finished the hymn, everyone's eyes were on the couple as the archbishop spoke.
"Harry, will you take Meghan to be your wife? Will you love her, comfort her, honour and protect her, and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"
At this point, you were shamelessly letting your tears run as you grinned, watching you brother respond, "I will."
"Meghan, will you take Harry to be your husband? Will you love him, comfort him, honour and protect him, and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"
"I will."
"Oh God." You whispered under your breath as you sniffled, wiping your tears.
"Will you, the families and friends of Harry and Meghan, support and uphold them in their marriage now and in the years to come?"
Your eyes were set on your boyfriend of 6 months as you all replied, "We will."