detention (+)

warnings: smut (+)

"stop being such a fucking show off!"

"please shut the fuck up already wooyoung!"

what had started as verbal fights, soon turned into something more when wooyoung jumped up in the middle of the classroom and knocked san right out of his seat with his fist.

san wiped the blood trailing from his lip with his hand and gazed at the smudge on his finger.

with a low laugh, he then reached and grabbed wooyoung by his collar and raised his fist towards the younger in anger.

"wooyoung! san! office now," the teacher yelled across the room, loud enough for san to revert his fist and pull the two apart.

office

finding themselves in the office five minutes later, they glared at each other as the counselor let out a disappointed sigh.

"you two, detention, after class." she explained.

"but i have dance practice!" wooyoung argued.

"well you should of thought about that before punching your classmate," the teacher argued back, pointing at san who was currently holding an ice pack to his lips.

whispering out a few muttered curses, wooyoung nodded and got up when the counselor dismissed them, walking out of the office and going to his next class, which he unfortunately had with san too.

later

after school, wooyoung slammed his locker shut and said goodbye to yeosang before walking towards the classroom he would have detention in.

going inside, he slumped down into his seat and glanced up to see his former teacher glaring at him.

"now, you both will be working on lots of things and apologizing to each other."

"i will come to check up on you in two hours," she explained once san walked in three minutes later.

the teacher stood up and put a stack of assignments on her desk before giving them a sharp look and leaving the room.

silence fell upon them, wooyoung glanced over at san and rolled his eyes before starting to work on the first assignment.

they worked for about ten minutes before wooyoung heard san push away from his desk. he looked up when san approached him, raising an eyebrow.

"shouldn't you be finishing that assignment or did you come to say sorry to me?" wooyoung asked.

ignoring wooyoung's question, san grabbed a chair from one of the desks and sat in front of wooyoung's desk, crossing his arms and staring straight at wooyoung.

"why do you hate me," san asked, his voice taking on a low tone, which confused him.

"because you're annoying," wooyoung cleared.

san snatched the pencil away from wooyoung and leaned forward a little more, a smirk etched on his lips as he stopped once he was several inches away from wooyoung's face.

"hmm, you and me both know how we feel about each other." san whispered, head tilted with his fingers grazing wooyoung's hand.

eyes widening, wooyoung pulled his hand away and stood up from his desk, suddenly feeling a bit uncomfortable from the closeness of san's face.

"i don't remember having those types of feelings for you," wooyoung said, his voice wavering as he looked down at his textbook that he had gotten out for the assignment.