heat (+)

warnings: smut (+) ;)
omega/alpha

top!san
bottom!woo

wooyoung hasn't been feeling his best ever since yesterday. he knew his first heat was coming and he grew sick at the thought about it. wooyoung was aware that he was a beautiful omega and could have any other wolf he wanted, but he only had eyes for one. the alpha of his pack, san.

he pushed away his thoughts and feelings and focused on the street before him. he had just gone to buy some stuff that san had asked him to go get.

it was already dark so he sped up towards san's house.
when he got there he knocked on the door, "you know you don't have to knock wooyoung," san yelled from inside. "o-okay," wooyoung shyly walked inside. he didn't know why he was acting this way but something inside him felt weird.

san walked towards him and smiled at him as he got the stuff he bought, "thanks," he said as he ruffled his hair, wooyoung blushing at his gesture. "no problem," wooyoung shyly said. "alright since it's getting pretty dark why don't you go sleep in my room, i'd let you sleep in one of the other's rooms but that wouldn't be a good idea," san offered. san has known wooyoung for years now and was pretty close to him more than the other members, but he was barely recruited into his pack so he hadn't had the time to set up a room for him just yet.

wooyoung nodded as he went upstairs, following san from behind.

--

"there," san said as he had placed the new white sheets on his bed. the other ones were blue and he didn't like them anymore and wanted a change.

"where are you gonna sleep," wooyoung asked. "don't worry i'll be staying downstairs since i have stuff to do," he reassured him.

"mm, well goodnight." wooyoung smiled warmly.

san's heart sank, his eyes widening at wooyoung's beauty.

he wasn't going to lie, he's always had an eye for wooyoung. his wolf practically itched to claim him as his but he pushed away the thought.

"sleep well youngie," he said and walked away, closing the door behind him.

wooyoung stood their for a bit until he got a tiny shock of pain from his abdomen. "what the-" he said. he looked towards the door and brushed away the feeling.

he sighed, walking towards the bed, snuggling into san's sheets. the pillows smelled like him and he was completely infatuated by it. he grinned and was then whisked away into the moonlight's darkness.

wooyoung was aware of his heat coming but what he didn't expect, was for it to come this fast.

--

wooyoung

wooyoung whimpered in agony at the pain shooting from his core, letting out choked out groans from withstanding the tension in his body. he arched his back trying to break the strain of heat coming from that area, begging for a sense of relief. he felt like he was being engulfed in flames, the pain burning his insides.

sweat trailed down from every part of his body. it ached badly, he couldn't help but grind down onto the sheets trying to relieve the pain. taking a deep breathe he gripped on the sheets. he was rock hard and begged for any type of friction against his member. his hole felt empty, slick running slowly down his legs. he was going through his first heat cycle, and if it couldn't get any worse, right in san's bedroom with the new sheets he had just bought.

"f-fuck, why fucking now," the thought made him whine loudly. he was disgusted at his actions. he didn't want to be in heat, not now. it literally felt like he was dying. the fact that he was spread out in san's sheets turned him on even more, knowing he's always had a craving for the alpha. the pain shot up higher at wooyoung's thoughts. he didn't want it , but he needed to be fucked, he needed a knot for his ache to go away.