kiss

short au.
in which wooyoung decides to let san kiss him.

"what is it?" san asks, a hint of caution in his voice while wooyoung led him away from their overly crowded classroom to an empty one down the opposite hallway.

wooyoung couldn't help but smile. he'd seen the older boy staring at him the entirety of the class period. it was kind of hard not to when he was practically eye fucking wooyoung rather thoroughly.

what else could it be, he wants to ask. but he doesn't say anything, just drags san out with him until the two of them are standing in the classroom facing each other.

"you can kiss me now," wooyoung says cockily gesturing the older to come closer with his finger.

"huh?" san stood there baffled. he laughs at the sudden flash of surprise and confusion on the older boy's face.

"w-who said i wanted to kiss you?" san stutters, his cheeks flushing red. "you're so weird, wooyoung." san says back to the younger.

"that's wooyoungie to you," wooyoung corrects with a pouty smirk. "and sorry to say it san but, i'm pretty sure you want to kiss me, there's no use denying it after you kept eyeing me like that for the past few days." wooyoung scoffed.

for a second, san looks ready to argue again, mouth opening with some sort of retort, but then he closes it and swallows, his eyes gaining an excited flame. "are you sure wooyoungie?" he asks after hesitating. "do you want to kiss me too?" san wants to clarify.

wooyoung raises an eyebrow. "no, the reason i'm offering to let you kiss me is because i don't want to kiss you." he laughs as san sends him an annoyed glance at him. "yes, yes i do. i definitely want to kiss you." he wouldn't tell the older boy the number of times he has fantasized about kissing him in so many different ways and places, though. at least, not yet.

"good," san says with a irritated huff. "i mean wooyoung," he sighs and shifts, stepping forward to slip an arm around wooyoung's waist, pulling him closer. "if only you knew i've wanted this for so long."

you're not the only one, wooyoung thought. he had to reach up a tiny bit to reach san's face, and he's sure in any other situation, san probably would have teased him over it, but as their lips meet, that thought is completely forgotten.

it's a feeling that sets his heart on fire. even though this is neither of their first kisses, wooyoung's positive that kissing his ex-boyfriends never felt like this. it's indescribably perfect, the way san's a little too eager, almost tripping over himself in his haste to kiss wooyoung.

his hands tangle in wooyoung's hair and he angles his head, trying to find every way to get closer, his lips nipping at wooyoung's own as if wooyoung could leave him at any moment despite that he was the one who proposed this. wooyoung chuckles into san's mouth.

"slow down san," he breathes, cupping san's face in his hands. san pulls back momentarily, exhales heavily against wooyoung's lips and nods, allowing wooyoung to lead him. wooyoung goes back in, this time, placing his lips gently against san's and kissing him sweetly.

he sets a rhythm that san follows, his small whimpers drowned in the back of wooyoung's throat, and yes, this feels even better. the next swipe of his tongue over san's bottom lip has wooyoung opening his mouth slightly, and wooyoung takes the opportunity to move his tongue into the older boy's mouth.

they're completely in sync, lips molded to each other and breaths matching one another. wooyoung has to wonder why he never thought to do this before.

when they finally break apart, wooyoung feels proud of the bright shade of pink coloring san's face. "that was, i mean that was," he mumbles, lifting a hand to trace his fingers over his now swollen and red lips.

"felt good right," wooyoung finishes, peppering a few more kisses at the corners of san's mouth. "let's do it one more time."

and suddenly, wooyoung's one more time turned into many.