brat (+)

warnings: smut (+)

[imessage]

wooyoung: spank me

san: what

wooyoung: i want you to spank me

san: why would i do that
read 11:25 pm

the next day

wooyoung decided to be a brat and ignore san during the entire fansign in hopes of frusturating him to the point where he finally breaks him enough for him to submit to wooyoung's desires.

wooyoung was tired of san constantly acting oblivious to his remarks and snarky comments, especially all of his flirty and sexual attempts to get san at his feet.

san, having enough of wooyoung's constant ignorance during the fansign, and his constant flirting with seonghwa, he decided he was going to show wooyoung who exactly submits to who.

[imessage]

san: so what was that

wooyoung: what was what

san: seonghwa and u

wooyoung: get the fucking hint already

san: what do you mean

wooyoung throws his phone anxiously to the ground before walking towards san's room, an angry expression remaining on his face til he reached the door.

wooyoung barged in, coming to an abrupt stop upon seeing san on his bed, staring back at him in confusion with his phone in his hand.

"wooyou-" before san can utter another word, wooyoung rushed towards him. he climbed on top of his thighs, pushing him down to have him pinned to the bed.

"wooyoung what the fu-" wooyoung cuts him off by rolling his hips over his member, causing a moan to slip out of san's mouth unconciously.

wooyoung smirks down at him as san stares at wooyoung in disbelief. before san could realize, he had already placed his hands onto wooyoung's hips pushing him forward to create the friction wooyoung had just given him.

wooyoung bit his lip, he had finally started what he wanted.

later

wooyoung huffed, his mouth slipping off san's member with a thick glob of spit, "don't you want me?" woo slurred, muffled by the string of spit connecting his blushing red lower lip to the head of san's cock.

all he could see peering upwards through batting eyelashes was san's neck, head clearly thrown back.

wooyoung smirked to himself knowing the answer to his sneering question. he found it quite easy, practically a cake walk, diving san's entire length to the back of his throat knowing his lips felt like heaven.

he was having fun- only logical for him to start lapping at the underside of san while sucking, and shivering out moans in between.

a ceremoniously loud groan dragged out of san from above him; the first sound he'd made since five minutes earlier when wooyoung burst into the room. pride bubbled in his gut from his effect on the other and he found himself whining around san.

wooyoung smirked at how easily he had managed to grab a hold of san's attention by just a slick moment of his hips.

a thought crossed his mind, a quite risky one at that. 'maybe i should leave him hanging, just like how he has been leaving me,' wooyoung deviously grinned above him.

"fuck wooyoung, why'd you stop," san moaned in annoyance. but sadly, wooyoung wasn't having it.

looking at san's eyes he leaned in slowly, opening his mouth, letting the saliva drip down his mouth and onto the tip of his throbbing cock.

before san could react, wooyoung let go of his grip on san's member and leaned towards his ear.

wooyoung let out a breathy laugh, "sorry baby, but i'm done here," wooyoung snickered again before moving away from him.

but before wooyoung could remotely manage to leave, san grabbed his wrist and flipped them around.

"oh but wooyoung," san chuckled, "you don't make the rules," san grinned down menancingly at the younger who's eyes were wide with a hint of fear in them.

he had totally forgotten about san's other side.

"i do."