Episode 9. Total Drama Ret-Wipeout!

*Recap*
Chris:"last time on total drama returns, Mike and Shane had a bonding moment, Mike is getting ready to confess to Crissie, and Shane is getting ready to confess to Liz. I left the player with Chef, who made them eat all sorts of disgusting food. In the end, it was Liz who won immunity, and after finding out it was a double elimination, Amy and Lee were sent home. Who will go home next? Who will confess their love first? Find out right here, right now, on Total...Drama...Returns!"

(Que Intro.)

Everyone is walking to the beach. Shane:"good job again in the last challenge, Liz. You did awesome" Liz:"thanks, you did good too" Mike(whispers into Shane's ear):"have you done it yet?" Shane(whispers to Mike):"no, i couldn't find the right time...what about you?" Mike(whispers to Shane):"no, not yet" Liz:"oh hey Mike" Mike:"hey Liz" Crissie saw the two and couldn't help but feel a little jealous. Out of nowhere, while the campers are walking to the beach, Mody pukes. Charlotte:"eww, you're so disgusting"

Confessional
Mody:"I'm a bit nervous, if Charlotte wins immunity, I'm going home. Mike and Crissie won't vote for one another, and Mike and Shane and Liz are friends, I'm very scared"

Chris:"hello, losers! It's time for today's challenge!" Mike:"hope this challenge is easy" Crissie:"very unlikely" Chris:"today's challenge is an obstacle course. Whoever completes the obstacles in the longest amount of time will automatically get the boot" Shane:"instant elimination challenge...crap" Chris:"first up...Charlotte"

Charlotte:"oh great"(the obstacle course is basically the qualifier from wipeout). As soon as the horn goes off, Charlotte is off. She slides down and runs to the first obstacle. It was a wall with a bunch of boxing gloves coming out of the holes randomly. She decided to speedrun it and she made it through. Shane:"whoa, she just dodged all those fists like they were nothing" Charlotte was on the next obstacle course. She had to get past four giant balls to make it to the other side. She jumped from the first to the second and then fell into the water. She swam to the next and final obstacle course. She had to get in a canon and get fired off into a target, she had to retry everytime she missed until she hit the the bullseye. She hit the target the third time and the timer stopped. Chris:"8:56! Liz, you're up!" Liz:"ok" she took off as soon as the horn went off. She slides down and goes to the first obstacle. She got hit a couple times, but she still kept going. She went to the big balls and fell after she jumped on the first ball. She swam to the final obstacle and missed the bullseye the first time. She went again and hit it, stopping the timer. Chris:"7:59! Crissie, you're next!" Crissie:"lets just get this over with" the horn goes off and she slides down to the first obstacle, she speedruns through the boxing gloves, and successfully jumped on all four balls to the other side. She got on the cannon and hit the bullseye first try. Chris:"3:34! Shane, your turn!" Mike:"that was awesome!" Crissie blushed a bit. Crissie:"it was easy" Charlotte saw the two and a devilish smile grew on her face.

Confessional
Charlotte:"I've been suspecting the two lovebirds and if the two make it, then that'll make things harder for me, so I'll have to get rid of one of them to weaken the other, and since Crissie already went, i guess it has to be you, Mike, hahahahaha!!"

Shane slides down to the first obstacle when the horn goes off. He breezes through the boxing gloves, and jumps on three balls, before falling off on the fourth one. He gets in the canon and hits the bullseye first try. Chris:"6:09! Shane:"second place, nice!" Mike:"69, nice" Chris:"Mike-" Mike:"I'm ready!" Charlotte came back from the woods(which she went to during Shane's turn) and had an evil grin on her face. The horn went off, and Mike slid down the hill. He went to the first obstacle, and got punched over and over and got punched in the balls. He then went to the big balls and jumped on all four balls but then barely missed the other side and fell. He went to the canon, ready to complete the last obstacle. Charlotte:"hey Mike, catch!" Mike turns to Charlotte, as she throws something at him. He catches it and is confused. Mike:"an...egg?" A flock of birds come out of nowhere and attack Mike. Mike:"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" He crawled to the canon as the birds clawed and pecked him. He got in the canon, but the birds moved it, making him miss the bullseye.

Confessional
Charlotte:"all i had to do was take an egg and give it to Mike, that way the birds would attack him, slowing him down"

Eventually Mike hits the bullseye and the birds leave with the egg. Chris:"14:42!" Crissie:"are you ok?!" Mike gives a thumbs up, still on the floor. Chris:"last and definitely the least, Mody" Mody slides down when the horn goes off and heads to the first obstacle he gets beat up by the balls as much, if not, more than Mike. He goes to the big balls and falls before reaching the first ball. He goes to the canon and hits it after a couple of tries. Chris:"and your time is..." Crissie was crossing her fingers, hoping it was more than Mike's score, or else he would go home. Shane says in his head:"you can't go out like this, you were sabotaged" Liz says in her head:"c'mon Mike" Chris:"14:41" Mody:"phew" Chris:"you know what that means" Mike:"aw man"

(Time skip to the elimination ceremony)

Mike:"well, guess this is goodbye for now" Shane:"stay cool" Liz:"stay safe" Crissie:"stay funny, I'll try to win for you" Mike smiles and begins to walk to the chopper. Crissie:"wait!" Mike turns around, and(in a really slow motion and dramatic way)Crissie runs to Mike and kisses him on the lips. Shane just nods(like he was his mentor or something), Liz was happy for him. Mike steps back a bit and says:"so does this mean we're a thing now" Crissie:"if you want" Mike:"oh i definitely want" Mike:"one more kiss for good luck?" Crissie nods and was about to kiss him when Chris interrupted them. Chris:"time's up, Mike!" He yeets Mike into the chopper and Chef takes off. *flush* Mody comes out of the confessional booth. Mody:"hey guys, what did i miss" Chris:"Mike x Crissie? never saw that coming. Who will go home next? Will Shane do the thing, i mean, Crissie and Mike did. Find out next time, on Total...Drama...Returns!"

(Sorry it took a while for me to publish)