17 : The × weird × assassin

You're going to follow Gon and friends when you saw Illumi drop one of his needle.

You take it and follow him "you dropped this"you said to him.

His face stay emotionless as always but there is interest shown on his eyes.

"So this is the girl that Killua is interested in"he said as he grabbed your chin and examine your eyes.

You flinch and let go of him,slapping his hand away from you.

His eyes stopped on your hand.

"You're a killer too"he said,seem amused.

"But an amateur one"he muttered with a strange smile.

"What are you?,a detective?"you snarled.

He stare at you again "Mother will like you,even though you're an amateur"he said.

You stare at him weirdly "Um,thanks?"you said as you left him.

He know that you're a killer but he also sees pureness from you.

Just like the one he sees on Killua.

×××

"So,what did i miss?"you asked them.

"Nothing really,we just search for the Kukuru mountains"said Leorio as you nodded.

"On republic Padokia?,where is it?"asked Leorio.

"Let's search on the world map"said Kurapika as he then search on a computer from the hunter exam's computer.

"3 days with air baloon"said Kurapika as he asked again,

"What day do you guys want to do?"

"Today!"Gon and Leorio said at the same time.

You feel a little bit left out,are you supposed to be here with them?.

"You agree right (Y/N)?"Gon asked as he hugged you gently and you suddenly feel Kurapika glare on him even though you didn't know why.

"Gon,get away from (Y/N).You're making her uncomfortable"said Kurapika.

Gon stare at him innocently while you don't have any idea what is happening as Kurapika tried to get him away from you and Leorio laughed at the situation right now.

A/N : I'm so in love with Lights up by Harry style