What if;

A/N : This is a what if (alternate scene),i got lazy to write the next chapter but i feel bad because i haven't update for two days so here is this haha,hope you guys enjoy :>

0.1 What if you're a friend of Chrollo Lucilfer?

Danchou doesn't have any friend,that's what all the members of Genei Ryodan thought.

All of Genei Ryodan members doesn't have any friends aside from the Genei Ryodan 'circle'

They are feared and so well known,no one dare to defy them and no one knows where they are.

So it surprised them when an unfamiliar girl appear on their barracks.

The members are all on guard as Machi cautiously approach you.

"Are you lost?"she asked you.

She is going to kill you,no-

All of them is going to kill you.

"No,i'm a friend of Chrollo Lucilfer.He told me to go here"she said with a smile.

Friend?

All of them are dumb founded,because them giving up on killing seems to be more possible then the idea of Chrollo having a friend.

Then all of them noticed that the leader isn't present.

"Where is Danchou?"asked Shalnark as he approach the girl.

"Here"the leader appear magically beside you "don't touch her"he said to Shalnark.

They can't believe what they saw.

×××

So it turns out that you are Chrollo's friend,although that isn't seem to be the way to put it.

He clearly looks at you with heart eyes.

You are basically here to give information-all kind of information,you're an informant.

And your power is to erase a person's ability for 24 hours.

You come there often and soon the members get comfortable with you.

"Join us,(Y/N)"Feitan said one day,and it's a bit shocking seeing the sadistic man opening up to you.

You chuckle "sorry,i can't"you said to them.

"Why?"Shalnark pout "Danchou 'literally' love you-"at this Chrollo glare at him in which Shalnark only grin.

"Well,i have my reason"you shrugged.

A/N : i will probably continue this,dunno?